☾︎ 17 ☽︎

✍︎
              𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓

         𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕.

     𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

               𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕.

                                                             - 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏

                                                           𝑻𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒓 ꨄ︎

                                                                             ✍︎

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

                            𝕳𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖔𝖐'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

" Remember I'm just giving it a try- " my words stopped when he hurriedly pressed his lips onto mine. His soft lips against mine, just a virgin kiss at most. I felt his hesitant hands land on my shoulder and I shamelessly opened my eyes and studied his tightly closed eyes, so tight that it formed creases on the sides.

I couldn't help but smile, as the kiss told me how pure he really is. Even with me showing him how to kiss last time his trembling lips didn't want to move from mine and I'm sure he wasn't sure enough to put his tongue in and try. ' what have I gotten myself into ' I thought as my hand crept up to the back of his head as I moved my lips only to taste his and have a little bite.

A pampered kitten that isn't ready for this world yet. Would I have been as pure him if I had my parents? Would he end up like a monster like me if he finds out about his parents? I didn't know all I know is that we are a million worlds apart one shattered and the other waiting to be shattered.

He whimpered and pulled away when I bit his lower lip. I watched as he touched his lip that now had a little cut because of me and blushed. Wasn't he supposed to shout me for the cut? " I don't get it " I sighed as I rested my forehead on his shoulder.

His body flinched as I put my arms around his waist.

" Are...you ok? "

I hummed hearing him. I saw my past self in him, the boy that was carefree, kind...loved and trust easily. Maybe that's why I was helping him in hopes of saving myself who's far too damaged for comfort?

My eyes started getting heavy as I still had my forehead on his shoulder what's with me all of a sudden thinking of shitty emotional stuff. I closed my eyes ' I should drive us back but...'

                         𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

Of course, I knew he never had that kind of feelings for me, but I'm sure his body does and I knew he's one of those who stand by their promise so I took advantage of it. I wanted comfort and I got it from him, that's how love starts right? Two people in search of comfort and that fear to lose it makes us protective

He was testing me when he indirectly asked for a kiss, he wanted to see my intentions and I was more than happy to show him. I was embarrassed, afraid he was just going to mock me but to my surprise, it looked like he...gave in? Or did he give up?