☾︎ 5 ☽︎

✍︎

                   𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅, 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕.
                                                                               ✍︎

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

                              𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

" You are a complete idiot ! " Jin said for the one hundred and seventh time but hoseok just rolled his eyes

" You are a complete idiot ! " Jin said for the one hundred and seventh time but hoseok just rolled his eyes. He hissed as jin pulled out the bullet from his body and put it aside. He sighed as he stopped the blood from coming out of the hole that the bullet made, with a cotton.

" Why the hell were you quite all this time? I should have treated you immediately after treating that kid. Do you realise most people would have died if they were in your possession right now? " Jin shouted as he bandaged hoseok's stomach.

" You know I've had more that five, stop over reacting everytime " hoseok said and scrunched his nose when jin tightened the bandage.

Jin stood up and took the tray that now had 5 bloody bullets, and a more than 10 cotten balls which were covered in blood

" do you know how much it pains me to see you like that? You have lot of men why do you insist on going and killing the other gang's boss by yourself with no one beside you to help?? Your an idiot! Do you think how we'd feel see you like this? If you die what happends to the gang? Tae, joon and kook what about them? Hoseok be careful we need yo- "

jin stopped when hoseok stood up as well " THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NOW? " Jin shouted.

" Calm down, I have some work to take care of. The shipment will arrive soon, I have to plan stuff soon. You can go home jin, thanks for patching me up. Take one of my guards home ok just in case " hoseok said as he took another laptop.

" Why did you carry that boy when you were shot? Are you crazy? " jin said as he looked at hoseok, who was turning on his laptop.

" He's a persistent brat, and passed out on me. Tae, Joon and jungkook were busy with stuff so I did it myself, besides I don't like others in my house, you know it " hoseok said and went on with his work.

Jin sighed " yeah you and your trust issues, crazy idiot. Im leaving now, call me if you need me to come and help to change the bandage ok take care hoseok " jin said and walked out of the house.

A guy that Hoseok assigned to jin, followed jin to his car and bowed opening the car door for him before getting in himself.

𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

I was in the the room from the moment I woke up, boss and jin never came back

' I guess they're busy... I wonder how hoseok is...I didn't think he'd carry me even when he himself was injured. Forget it I should just get the info he needs as fast as I can. I never want to be a burden '