☾︎ 59 ☽︎

you can't let go,
You have to remember,
Because I can only live
in your memories.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wait,

His hand, am I imagining it? It's faint but it's shaking..his hand on the steering.

Author's pov

Yoongi leaned in, surprising hoseok when he suddenly put his hand on his, which was on the steering.

" Boss, this... Your hand "

"You shouldn't be grabbing people's hands when they are driving, kitten what if- "

" Stop the car "

" Huh? "

" Please "

Hoseok clicked his tongue as he went a little ahead and stopped to the side and as soon as he did his hand was grabbed by yoongi again.

" Are you ok boss? I-its been shaking for a while now. "

Yoongi diverted his attention to hoseok when he pulled his hand away rather drastically.

" It's just a bit, it won't affect the drive "

" That is not what I'm worried about! Why? What's wrong ? Does it hurt? "

Hoseok sighed out of frustration when yoongi was making a fuss over something like this and answered with a

"no, it's just random. It'll stop before you know it "

Yoongi looked at Hoseok's hand that was still faintly shaking and unconsciously rubbed the soft part of the palm while wondering for the reason.

It was serious when someone as cold and emotionless shows even a sign of something pain that they usually would never.

" It's not stopping ... W-what do I do ? "

" Yoongi, this is unnecessary talk it's just a faint shaking "

Yoongi seemed like he heard hoseok but still proceeded to tightly hold his palm with his two hands, in a desperate attempt to stop it.

Pft-

Yoongi looked up, suddenly hearing a sound and watched as hoseok laughed at him with amusement.

" How do you think trying to crush my hand will stop it from shaking ? "

He teased and smirked, stopping his laughter making yoongi look down again, now with the corner of his lips curving down from time to time.

" Come on let it go, let me drive back now "

Hoseok raised an eyebrow when he didn't respond, he kept looking down. He was confused until a water drop fell on his palm.

Hoseok immediately raised yoongi's face with his other hand to find a pair of teary eyes. He frowned at the sudden sight.

" You- why are you crying? "

Yoongi frowned back, still not letting go of his hand that was shaking.

" I'm not crying!"