☾︎1☽︎

The Korean government never thought they will see a day where it was going to be helpless in front of a new gang which literally came out of nowhere.

The Mafia Boss? Well, they know who it is and he openly kills without a care in the world .

' A monster '

That's how the police and the government forces who tried to go head to head with him but failed drastically, described the Boss of the gang .

The people who went head to head with the Boss, no matter who they were. They were mysteriously found dead either in front of their own police stations with a note on their dead bodies saying

' 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆. 𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕? '

yes, the police tried many ways to get the gang and its leader only to soon give up out of pure horror on seeing the state that the dead bodies were in after being killed but that ' monster '.

As the years went by, the gang ' LIVING HELL ' in short ' LH ' that Hoseok came up with became more and more feared in Korea.

Soon becoming so feared that the other gangs had to take permission from Hoseok to do anything illegal like drug or weapon shipping and whatnot.

The gangs that grow balls and try to ignore LH's warning and proceed to do illegal stuff without getting permission first were to be completely wiped out in a single night.

" Sir, we have identified the gang you wanted, " one of the guards said while bowing to his boss Hoseok .

" The human traffickers huh, good. Let's see how much of courage their gang has, to do stuff behind my back "

hoseok said as he flipped his pen on his fingers while sitting of his chair with a smile which sent chills to the guard as the boss's eyes showed the complete opposite of what his lips showed .

" Tonight, I want their base torn. Let's go have some fun hm? What do you say taehyung? " Hoseok said as he got up and walked towards the other.

He put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder " I want to hear their screams... so bad " he whispered into taehyung's ear and walked out of his office room.

Taehyung immediately flinched when the boss put his hand of his shoulder and could swear he heard a laugh and say
" come on tae move it, we've got a killing spree to plan "
as the boss walked out, meaning his boss felt him flinch.

Yes, taehyung is one of the few people Hoseok is close with. They knew eachother for the past 5 years.

Taehyung watched as the sweetest sunshine turn into a ' Monster ' just like all those news reporters described Hoseok.

' I might be his main sniper and best friend but I'll never get used to the way he is gosh save that stupid traffickers '

taehyung thought as he shook his head, while thinking .

Tonight will sure be fun .

What is going on you ask ?

Apparently a pretty big gang of human trafficker suddenly popped up, kidnapping kids inbetween 15 - 20 years of age just to sell them to other countries.

Hoseok would have allowed it if the gang just came to him and asked permission but no, the gang didn't want to give 60 % of their profits to LH resulting in them doing it without permission from LH.

And now a blood thirsty Hoseok is looking to have some fun with them .

Taehyung finally snapped out of his thoughts