☾︎ 19 ☽︎

𝑴𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒆,

                           𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕

۵•°                     ۵•°                       ۵•°                    ۵•°

                             𝕳𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖔𝖐'𝖕𝖔𝖛

" i-i'll just look from a distance...I'll do anything how are they? Will they come out of coma soon? Please...I just..."

I sighed and he instantly looked down the the sofa , poking it with his tiny finger. I'm not lying when I said I was bad this this emotional stuff, I don't know what to say ' damn it '

" Plea- " I clicked my tongue, cutting him off " not now Yoongi I'm busy " I said and acted like I was doing work on my laptop.

It's all his fault that I started having these feelings of guilt, fear, need, most importantly a soft spot for him and I'm not blind to not see that. I hate it that It's come this far . Why is this pampered brat even trusting me so much? Tch

Why is he so quite all of a sudden ? I took a quick glance at him and he was just sitting on the couch, staring the shit out of me . I tried my best to ignore it to the best my anger issues could handle. I groaned pushing the hair on my forehead back in frustration

" Don't test my patience yoongi, ask jin or whatever, he's coming to check your condition soon. Don't keep staring at me, I can't Fucking take you there. It's Jin's hospital " I said with my eyes closed, containing my frustration.

" B-but I only have you-"

he stopped talking mid way when I hit my fist on the table causing a huge bang sound. I heard him whimper along with a flinch. I hated that he flinched , ofcourse he's still afraid of me and I'm going to use it to my advantage.

He looked at his hands which were on his legs as he had his head low. There it is that feeling of guilt I felt it again,

damn it

I don't want to feel this. I continued looking at a few files of shipments. My typing stopped when I heard a low sniffle from the boy beside me . I dared not look at him cause I knew my guilt will surely lead me to hold him, I don't want to look at those teary eyes.

' 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 '

I kept hearing sniffles again and again while I tried my best to ignore them. I was feeling an urge to hold him in my arms and I just might do it if I looked at his eyes right now.

I stole a quick glance at him when he suddenly stood up "I...m sorry " he said, he weirdly bowed to me for the first time as if he was a lowly worker to me and walked back into his room and closed the door.

I sighed in relief and leaned back into the couch. I put my hand on my heart as the Thought of him crying alone in his room came into my mind,

' the guilt '

' a weird pain in me '

' the urge to go to him '

" I don't get it "I clicked my tongue as I leaned my head back onto the couch " it's your fault for trusting someone, someone like me " I wonder why he bowed to me, was it his way of telling he was taking his words from last night back?