☾︎35☽︎

☕︎

Another day, a simple life, a warm smile from you, hiding a million worries, one day, one day...

                  Let's love without fear.
                                                            - Yours ,
                                                         falling leaf -

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

●─────────── ▷ Author's pov

Poffff

A faint sound was heard thanks to the fluffy bed, it was a lot more fluffier than it looked.

Softly cushioning the boy's fall onto the bed, well the cushioning was useless now that a much more muscular body which the boy could only describe as ' steel ' fell right on top of his, crushing and completely engulfing the poor boy bellow it.

" Mfffff- ....mhhhh "

The already exhausted yoongi, after dragging a passed out oversized bolder of a body to bed , tried his best to move him off but Hoseok just wouldn't budge

" Mhh- too heavy "

Yoongi said as he gave one last attempt to push hoseok to the side a little, which was again useless in his current state. And with that yoongi's hand flopped onto the soft bed , deciding to take a break and regain some strength to push hoseok to the side.

Now that he was a little relieved that Hoseok was not injured as he thought before coming to this bar, it was so quiet....

Yoongi stared at the ceiling which only had a dim light right lights, at first it was odd and even made him feel uncomfortable but now that he's been here for a while, it's rather relaxing to just ...stare at it in silence with just him and hoseok...

Wait

Just them ?

Yoongi gulped tilting his head to the side just to avoid hoseok's face which was resting on his chest , so close that hoseok's hair was easily touching yoongi's neck, tickling it every now and then whenever yoongi gulped or said something.

Now before the smaller even noticed, his cheeks were already burning red and there he layed under hoseok with a heart that was running a marathon.

Rather than his embarrassing state, the doubt that Hoseok who was currently fallen on top of his body with his head on his chest, might wake up suddenly at any moment and hear his embarrassingly heigh heart beat.