☾︎ 38 ☽︎

☁︎.          ☁︎.           ☁︎.       ☁︎.       ☁︎.       ☁︎.    ☁︎.

                    If it still makes you cry

                             it still matters

☁︎.          ☁︎.           ☁︎.       ☁︎.       ☁︎.       ☁︎.    ☁︎.

●─────────── ▷ Author's pov

Yoongi's cries and screams shamelessly filled the flat as he was no longer in the right mind to even think he had to control it.

The sound of the table creeks with every thrust he received from hoseok and his whole body being enclosed in and pulsating from the pleasure drove yoongi out of his head as he cried tears of pleasure.

Hoseok snapped out of his trance when he heard a choked out moan or should I say cry from yoongi.

" Relax your ass, you'll hurt yourself and take slow breaths "

Hoseok said as he decreased the force he was using but couldn't bring himself to stop thrusting while looking at the needy expression that yoongi had on his face while his drool dripped from the corner of yoongi's mouth and teardrops falling out.

He gasped trying to do what he was told, ending up loosening it up a little too much that Hoseok thrust when in so deep, hitting him deep inside his stomach.

His flustered face plumped up as his eyes widened, moaning loud with his chest up in the air and he came again as his body shivered dangerously from the overstimulation.

His body fell limp as he tried to calm down from his release while huffing warm air . Feeling his boss pull out, he closed his eyes having no more energy left.

" Who said you could rest ? "

The deep voice broke the smaller's thoughts.

The boy whimpered, opening his heavy eyes when Hoseok pulled the boy's ass closer by grabbing his thighs and pulling them back , now yoongi's bare swollen ass touching his boss's still hard length.

He felt useless realising he wasn't able to make his boss cum after coming by himself so many times.

" J-just a minute, i-ill - " yoongi said as he still breathed heavily .

" Fuck it "

Hoseok said impatiently with a frown as he slammed his thickness into the poor swollen  entrance making the boy choke on his still hasty breathe as Hoseok went straight for yoongi's already stimulated and throbbing prostate.

Tears gushed out of the boy's tired eyes, not knowing how to contain the over-stimulation he was receiving, his chest of arched upon instinct as his hands tried to hold onto his partner, even in this state looking for reassurance.

His heart raced, being unable to reach his boss's body , he arched himself more as tears dripped down still unable to reach his boss's body.

" Please aghh ahah  h-hurts... Back hur mhahh w-want ..."

Hoseok looked at the boy as he continued to thrust, he wouldn't feel anything if he decreased the force even more and it's not like he could stop when yoongi was clenching so hard greedily sucking hoseok's thickness deeper and deeper.