☾︎ 40 ☽︎

♫︎                  Song rec                 ♫︎

                     ❥︎     Save me     ✔︎
                                           -By Faime

☮︎

      Why is it that we, really feel the story

                        When it ends ?

☮︎
༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄

         ﹘﹘﹘〘 Hoseok's pov 〙﹘﹘﹘

         I didn't know what took over me, letting jimin get off so easily was so unlike me.

Either way, I was feeling quite refreshed after finally sleeping yesterday without the pills that jin gave me. It's been a while since I last pulled this off and I think I know the exact reason for that.

I got up from my chair where I was getting some paperwork done and walked out of my room wanting to check on him and I also have to give him his pill, knowing him he probably didn't even know he had to take it after what I did to him.

I picked up the pill from a small box in my desk which I kept just in case and walked out of my room.

' good he's still resting then '

I thought as I look at the main hall and kitchen while getting down the stairs.

It's funny how I got used to this...him staying here, so much that the image of him cooking in the kitchen and looking at me with his gummy smile when I said it was good.

I shook my head, putting those thoughts away as I opened his room door, knocking in my own house is just not something I'll do  or get used to do.

I opened the door, looking straight at the bed. Only to find nothing other than an open laptop.

" B-boss!? wait don't look "

I raised an eyebrow and looked in the direction the voice came from, finding him trying to cover himself with his blanket on the floor.

" Your as entertaining as ever yoongi "

I said as I put the pill on his table and walked up to him, crouching down in disbelief while smirking at him.

             ﹘﹘﹘〘 Yoongi's pov 〙﹘﹘﹘

Kill me

Why does every embarrassing thing I do happen only when he's near?

I stared at him as he crouched down to meet my eyes while I hurriedly covered myself. Even though I had his shirt on...I was still half-naked.