☾︎ 60 ☽︎

You touch me as if I'm a piece of glass,
I just want to see the real you.
So put down your mask
And love me.

I suggest for rainy background ambience my angels.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He glared at me as he licked between my index and ring fingers. I must stop him and say it now or else I won't have the courage or energy to do it later.

I flinched when he bit the side of my index finger.

" don't worry, I'll be gentle "

He brought his lips close to mine as I accepted them in a daze. I never thought he'd say that on his own. The kiss was so gentle what he used to do... It was slow and easy to follow and adjust my breathing so I didn't lose my breath as soon as he started.

I stumbled back with a whimper into the kiss, reaching a dead end with my butt hitting the table behind us.

I didn't know what to do when he suddenly placed his arm under my butt and lifted me while continuing to lead the kiss.

My already warm face blushed more when he placed me on the table and broke the kiss leaving me to catch my breath.

" Use this for support "

He said as he directed my arms around his neck. It was my first time like this... Having his head in between my arms... I usually end up gripping onto his shirt or  shoulder because I didn't want him to be mad.

" Open your mouth kitten "

I unconsciously opened it as soon as I was told while I was blushing over his smirk in between my arms.

'No, he's... I'm being tricked '

" Nghmh"

I wanted to tell him but I wasn't even able to form sentences in my head. I couldn't even push him away because I know he wouldn't budge with the amount of strength I have left.

I began losing breadth when he used his arm behind me to push my crotch onto his.

That was when I began having selfish thoughts. If I was going to be thrown away because of the baby, I might as well enjoy the bit of happiness I have left right?

I gasped for air my grip on the back of his shirt. He must have noticed cause he broke the kiss as soon as I did that.

I ended up resting my head on his chest, right below his chin while drowning in my pleasure as he slowly ruffled my hair.

I snapped out of it when I felt cold the breeze of the AC on my chest and stomach.

' when did he undo my buttons? '

" Boss... I want to take a bath mh "

I still had my arms around his neck as he seemed to have grown tired of my neck and moved to my chest. I couldn't help but moan when his fingers pressed my nipple.