☾︎ 56 ☽︎

I want to trouble him a lot,
So he'll only think of me.

♮ ♮
𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈 𝄈

Author's pov

" Are you going to run away now? "

Hoseok's troubled gaze was visible through the mirror in front of yoongi as he lost track of his thoughts for a second until he felt warm lips on the crook of his neck, startling him.

" h-huh ? "

Yoongi moved his hand from the window and turned around in a hurry ending up trapped inbetween hoseok's arms which were now on either of his sides.

" I wasn't..."

" Why did you think I'd do that? "

Hoseok came closer to yoongi as if he wasn't too close to begin with, while wearing an expression that surely looked like he wasn't satisfied with his answer.

" I was just walking around... "

" Is that so? "

Yoongi gulped, being stared down by those threatening hallow brown eyes for quite some time.

"..."

Just when he was about to say something, the bigger body that had him trapped moved away and started walking towards the stairs as yoongi was stuck thinking about what just happened.

' did he come all the way down while he was on sleeping pills just to ask me that?'

" Hey "

Yoongi's pov

" H-huh yeah? "

" Move it, your body's cold "

' Is that why you were holding me before?... '

I followed him assuming that's what he meant. His way of checking temperature sure is different, is all mafia that creative?

I let out a low chuckle without even realising it but luckily it looked like he didn't hear it.

How's he walking around when he took so many sleeping pills?? Jin said he's been using them for a long time and is growing torrent to it but isn't it harming his health?

I flinched and looked at him when he shut the bedroom door with a bang behind me and went to bed.

' ... He was angry, wasn't he... Maybe I woke him up while leaving the room earlier '

I layed on the bed, as far away from him as possible just in case. I didn't want him to wake up because of me again so..

I turned around and looked at him only to see him asleep already and turned away, closing my eyes.

' maybe I can make the awkwardness go away if I cook something he'd like tomorrow morning '

' maybe he'll feel guilty and will be willing to talk things out and then, things will go back to the way it was before ...'