☾︎ 61 ☽︎

I don't want to close my eyes yet,
I'll hold you tight cause
I'm scared you'll be gone,
when I wake up

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fairly loud slapping sounds mixed with a string of moans which sounded more like someone crying ecoed along the walls of the bathroom.

Yoongi's leg which was on the floor was shivering violently threatening to give up and it had, from time to time but hoseok's grip on the smaller body kept it from falling while the other was held up by hoseok's arm and his upper body Kept twitching along each thrust.

Hoseok's other arm held the small body close to him from behind for support because it looked like it had long lost its strength to stand.

Yoongi felt like he was filled to the core, so much that he couldn't even breathe with every thrust. His body had long gone over sensitive, being used for so long now causing him to jolt up everytime.

The fact that his nipples which were perking, kept rubbing against hoseok's bare front cause he was holding onto him tight in the fear of falling down wasn't helping.

It was overwhelming for a small fragile body to be held like this and those barbaric thrusts which made him arch his back everytime, were making him loose himself.

He could'nt even feel his drool that slid down his neck and to his chest as he cried into the crook of hoseok's neck

He chocked on his own cry, hiding his face in the crook of hoseok's neck as he clenched onto the black robe that was on hoseok's back as he came onto the other's stomach while Hoseok grunted cumming into the small body.

Hoseok breathed out as he ruffled the back of yoongi's head as the boy continued to cry in his arms while his body still twitched coming down from its high.

Hoseok let go of the boy's thigh which now had a hand print over where hoseok had his grip, resulting in a crying yoongi who was breathing heavily and couldn't feel his legs, to panick and trying to grab onto Hoseok's body more.

" It's ok, take it easy"

The boy felt a hand on the back of his head, gently ruffling his hair

" I won't let you fall "

Yoongi blushed heavily even when his crying just barely stoped and moaned into hoseok's neck when his hand suddenly touched the tip of his member and slightly rubbed around it's hole.

" let me go one last round kitten "

Hoseok could feel the heat of yoongi's face raise instantly on his shoulder as he continued to tease his members head, pressing on it a little after rubbing around its hole after a bit was enough to make some of the cum that was still in it to slip out.

"you.. said the same..."

"S-since ...the last two times "

Hoseok completely ignored it as he inserted two fingers into yoongi's streched out entrance while his length was still deep in it causing the poor boy to clench his butt out of suprise.

" It's well streched, you'll feel even better this time. "

Yoongi bit his lip embarassed that he was being swayed by such thoughts in his current situation when he was tired and atleast wanted to have the strength to be conscious unlike all his previous times.

" t-then... o-only once .."

He blushed when he heard a low chuckle from hoseok and felt him slowly pulling out.