☾︎ 64 ☽︎

I didn't just sit around ..

I spent my time thinking
How to make you love me more.

°   °    °    °    °    °    °    °   °    °    °    °   °    °   ° 

He stared into the mirror as he touched the cuff that somehow fit perfectly on his ear. A smile spread across his lips as his gaze soon turned soft.

He soon snapped out of it and started to wash his face carefully, to not let the water touch the ear cuff. His happiness was as simple as that, all he knew was who could have put it on his ear.

" I should thank him "

He said to his reflection in the mirror, it wasn't until he heard knocks on the door did he move out of the bathroom. He opened the door wondering who it was.

" Good morning master how are you feeling today? "

This is... The maid at jin hyung's place? Why is she here?

" Um good morning. I'm good but why are you here? "

" I've been shifted here to assist you, sir, please inform me of anything you need."

" Assist? But... "

He looked rather troubled as he paused before answering.

" Can I get some very cold juice? "

The head maid smiled, pleased that he had accepted her as a maid in the house before she answered with a 'yes' and a bow,  before starting to walk away.

" Wait, is um...hoseok home?  "

" Ah no, I was asked to inform you that boss might not be back tonight  "

He immediately looked at the bedside alarm and found out that it was 9 pm at night. It meant he slept the remaining part of the ride and more.

She had a small smile on her lips when she spotted the regretful look on his face.

" Boss was right beside you until he received an urgent call, he'll be back soon so please don't be worried. "

A stunned yoongi blushed at the maid's thoughts when he finally lost sight of the maid who was walking downstairs now, as he closed the door and shook his head.

later in the night

" Welcome back boss "

She bowed as soon as she spotted him enter the house. He was looking kind of pissed so she didn't speak anything as she took the coat that he handed to her.

"Report "

" he has refused to eat anything and after insisting, he drank some pineapple juice. As you mentioned boss, I too think it's better to not have too many maids here, he already looked reluctant enough with just me. He had no issues regarding his health, No more to report sir. "

" Is he asleep? "

" I'm not sure boss, he was insisting on waiting. I was only able to ask him to wait in your room "

He glared at her making her bow as an apology before he walked away.

" Leave "