☾︎ 58 ☽︎

But please don't lie to me
I might start getting hopeful

⌵⌵⌵

Hoseok sighed, not getting a response and moved his head from yoongi's shoulder, he scratched the back of his neck, suddenly feeling weird when yoongi just kept staring at him without a word.

' What did I expect? like he said, for someone like me '

" I didn't mean to say it here... I was thinking of some other way and I also had something else waiting uh"

Yoongi's pov

I don't think I heard him right, there's no way. He was even being extra harsh from the day Mike was caught. Maybe he found someone else to kill and wants me to find them.

Yes, maybe he just doing this out of pity in my current state! Yeah.

" I might be a psycho bastard but I never meant to use you. My thoughts changed long ago"

He looked away as soon as I looked at him. Wait, now that he turned his head, his ears... are kind of red... before I knew it, I was staring at them.

I flinched when he suddenly clicked his tongue and he stared down at me with a displeased look and stepped back.

" I don't think I can wait for an answer so decide by the end of the day. I don't know your tradition but There are flowers over there, put them on the grave. I'll leave you alone for a bit "

I looked in the direction that he pointed to, with his chin. It was like a table with huge about of designs on it, covered with glass and had lots of lilies on it.

' This is too much, my heart feels heavy '

' there is no way right?... No matter how much you pitty me, how can you... '

I grabbed his shirt as soon as he took a step away, luckily he stopped and looked back.

" I don't want to be alone here "

' I don't want to trust him, staying he loves me with such a straight expression...'

He stared at me for a bit and answered me with a ' fine '. He looked like he was thinking of something and I felt his eyes on me as I went to get some flowers.

I was alright, I knew that they've passed away for quite some time now and I've had a long time to cry, blame him and myself and think since that day.

But I truly didn't think he'd do this for me. How can you say you don't know how to comfort when you already do, to the point it's painful to receive.

I took two long Lilies and extended my hand to give him one but he just kept staring at me.

" ...You don't want to? "

" Boss? "

" Huh? "

"Are you ok? Did you hear what I said ? "

He looked like he really didn't hear anything, what was he thinking so hard about.

" This...here "

I pointed the flower towards him, motioning for him to take it. Although he reluctantly took it and placed it in front of the gave after me, something didn't feel right, was he really so guilty that he's being this obedient now or does he really like me the same way I do towards him?