☾︎ 36 ☽︎

☂︎ ,
, , , ,
, ,
Please find me before I wither away
Afterall ..... You promised me right?

, ,
, ☔︎
, ,

●─────────── ▷ Author's pov

Yoongi groaned, tossed and turned all over the bed while holding the pillow which was in hoseok's place, close to his body. He bit the corner of the pillow, sucked on it and groaned at the taste.

Lord save hoseok's nipple or chest if he didn't replace himself with a pillow.

With one last groan, a messy haired and dark undereyed yoongi woke up and looked at the pillow realising he was sucking on that pillow until now, he got up wanting a cup of water.

Poor boy was still half awake and was thinking they were in hoseok's house, with his half or little to not open eyes.

Ofcourse Hoseok raised an eyebrow seeing yoongi with closed eyes and holding the corner of his substitute pillow in his hand while the other corner of the huge pillow was touching the floor.

" You awake or? "

Hoseok's words were probably not heard by the boy as he just casually kept walking forward, towards hoseok while dragging the pillow with him.

Hoseok who was a little too intrigued, watched as yoongi wobbled forward with the pillow sliding on the side, while he sipped his coffee.

little did yoongi know he walked straight up to hoseok who was drinking his coffee and bumped right into his chest without even realising it.

" hm look what we have here "

Hoseok remarked as he raised his cup a little higher just in case, in a rather teasing tone

Yoongi whimpered letting go of the corner pillow in his hand and rubbed his nose

" Steel... "

Yoongi whimpered as he rubbed his kinda red nose.

" Steel ? "

Yoongi whimpered as he crouched cupping his nose , thinking he bumped into a steel rod or wall, which usually does happen when he walks around in his sleep at hoseok's house.

Hoseok clicked his tongue as he put his coffee cup on the table to the side and got on one knee.

" Come on let me see "

Hoseok pulled yoongi's hands which were cupping his slightly red nose which made yoongi to snap out of his sleep and suddenly saw hoseok inches away from his face right after fully opening his eyes and froze in shock.

" It's fine just a little pinkish, hm? What? "

Hoseok raised an eyebrow when he saw yoongi just frozen staring at him.

" Nothing... "

Hoseok hummed in a questioning way as he stood up and extended his hand down to help yoongi.

" Ah ... I-"

Yoongi looked at hoseok's hand nervously

" I can stand "

Yoongi said avoiding hoseok's hand and stood on his own, nervously hiding his wrists behind himself.

Didn't yoongi always like it? Holding hoseok's hand using any excuse possible. Why is he acting different all of a sudden ?