☾︎ 14 ☽︎𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭

✍︎
                      𝑶𝒉 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓

          𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇

                     𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆.
                                                                              ✍︎

➪♪➪                          ➪♪➪                             ➪♪➪

                          𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

I covered my mouth watching in pure horror as he grabbed the head which he completely separated from the dead body. Blood dripping down from the bottom of the cut off head as boss swung the head front and back by getting a grip on the head.

My mind was all messed up now, seeing the man I admired... maybe more that just that... seeing his so called true self...that terrified me. I looked at the screen biting down by trembling bottom lip.

He laughed as he walked around, checking the place with the cut off head as if it was his doll. I flinched when he suddenly looked at the cc cam that I was watching him from and started walking towards it.

He picked up the dead guy's gun and winked at the cam as if he was teasing me before he shot the cam... making me unable to see him anymore. " No why are you doing this " I said in frustration and quickly looked at the cams in other room. I saw everyone but boss which means he's still in that room.

I folded my hand in a fist as I now looked at the cam and followed namjoon instead. ' he never cared, did he ? ' I thought as I hit my fist on the table.

                        𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖏𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

With one last bullet being fired from my trusted gun, my team completed the men on the South and jungkook just said he's done with the east side as well through the bluetooth. I stopped when I heard someone connect to my bluetooth.

" 𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛, 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠...𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑟, 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 3. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑦 ...𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑦. 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 "

His voice was braking in the middle but he sounded like he was pissed at the same time. I thought yoongi always had good control on his temper but.

" Alright I'm on it don't worry " I said reassuring him as I went up the stairs. All the password doors I had to pass Though opened as soon as I got close to them.' he's a good one boss, better not let him go ' I Thought as I understood how yoongi was feeling.

" Wait I didn't see the gang's leader yet and jungkook didn't find him either then that means ... " I trailed off thinking

" 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡? 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑟... 𝑁𝑂 𝑁𝐴𝑀𝐽𝑂𝑂𝑁 𝐻𝐸'𝑆 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐵𝐴𝐵𝐿𝑌 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝐴𝑀𝐸 𝑅𝑂𝑂𝑀 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐵𝑂𝑆𝑆 𝐼𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝑅𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝑁𝑂𝑊 "