☾︎52☽︎

I didn't wait all this time,
for you to look at me
with that look in your eyes,

idiot.

𝄆─────────────────────────𝄇

↻-      Previously :

" You...really used me, well Boss "

" in every way"

▷        Present :

❚                        Author's pov                       ❚

That old man was a coward who wasn't even able to protect his own family. He was foolish and blinded with the respect he got, that he didn't even see the ' true colours ' of his trusted friend or should I say trusted business partner.

What was the use Of trust?

Why?

In the end he had no one, absolutely no one to even take care of his kid when he was killed.

Is having someone you trust really that good? Is it really important?

' FUCKING OLD ASS '

The sound of a 15-year-old boy who had bleeding wounds all over his body, kicking a dustbin was heard from a narrow alleyway at night.

What's with the Wounds You ask?

A small rich kid who looked soft and helpless, knowing nothing about survival without money and servants.

Wasn't he just begging to be bullied by the alley thugs?

' all those times that he lost in fights and was beaten half to death just cause he was able to find food somewhere which was eventually snatched by the thugs wasn't in Wain.

He learnt from every single wound.

He learnt to never look back

He learnt to resent

He learnt to find comfort in  pain

He learnt to live a dead life

after all ...the story of  ' A villain ' is never read, never understood. Sometimes I wonder... If
The so-called ' Villian ' was forced into his fate as well. Was he suffering just was so that the 'so-called hero' can be a hero? Only to be hated by people who don't even know him well.

' He's a villain ' a villain who was just a coward that exchanged his life for power and lived just for killing someone and eventually he was forced into the life of a monster that enjoyed blood and pain.

......

❚                        Yoongi's pov                        ❚

' Why? '