☾︎ 68 ☽︎

I was fine when I didn't have it
You made me want it
You made me taste it
Now I'm scared you have the power,
To take it all away.

So don't ask me why I'm angry.

゚° ゚ۓ ° ゚ ゚° ゚° ゚ ゚ ゚ ゚° ° ゚ ゚° ゚ۓ ° ゚ ゚° ゚ۓ °

Yoongi's pov

I used to think why do we have to work so hard? Just for a few minutes of happiness... Isn't this just the meaning of so many quotes?

Earning happiness is quite hard, waiting in the hospital bed, and seeing my parents come in with an apologetic look, as if they pity me.

Back then, I used to look at a huge tree from my hospital room window.

If I wish with my who heart, which was already weak, to kill me fast so my parent wouldn't have to suffer looking at me,

If every leaf falling from that tree was a portion of my life withering, I wish the tree would disappear soon.

' In my next like maybe I'll be someone more useful '

I was eating away my parents... Their hard-earned happiness after their marriage, I've trampled on it from the moment I opened my eyes into this hell.

The four walls in that white hospital room were my day, night and the dreams in my nightmare,

I don't want to spend my time looking at the room's door which would open once a week, showing my parents saddened expressions,

My friends, who came to visit gradually decreased, I mean who'd want to look at a kid on the same white bed every week? They had their life too. It's alright.

I don't want to wait in hopes of seeing you or my parents, just leave me to die.

The boy, on the white hospital bed, closed his eyes as his pale weak hand that had several marks on it cause of attaching a drip twice a day, clenched onto his blanket as tears slid and were absorbed into his pillow.

It suddenly went black before I saw light again. Why do I suddenly see a worried-looking hoseok? And my stomach it's...

" I'll be right outside the door "

" H-hoseok no... H-urts "

Hoseok held my hand so tight as if he was scared I'd disappear any second. Ah yes this was when I...

" I-if ...too hard..i-i don't want to leave..."

That day when Jae was about to be born I was so scared that the doctors had to forcefully remove my grip on hoseok's arm.

Although I was mad at Hoseok for giving more importance to my survival rather than the child's and the last moment before going for the surgery, I begged him saying I dint want to leave yet, and asked to be given priority over the child if it's critical.

I still remember opening my eyes and seeing a blurry image of Hoseok poking the kid's cheek as if it was an alien.

" You're awake? "

How warm his hand was when he touched my cheek as he said

" You did well kitten, rest"