☾︎ 15 ☽︎

✍︎
      𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒍

            𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑?

                 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒚

          𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔

                                                                              ✍︎ 
             ❥︎   𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

             𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖎 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉      𝖇𝖄       𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖑𝖆    ✔︎

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

                           𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖚'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

" Strip "

I heard jungkook choking on his coffee as soon as I said that while the boss looked at me with wide eyes.

I frowned staring at his stomach area. I was so mad and just like jungkook said I now agree that he loves killing and in return loves to get injured for his so-called fun.

" Why are you staring at me? I said strip " I said trying my best to sound strong under his animalistic like glare. " What's with you all of a sudden? " He said trying to figure me out. I shook my head and put my hands on his shirt button and started to open it. Boss held onto his shirt making me unable to reach the buttons.

" Let me see "

I whined with a frown trying my best to force my way. " Wait right here? I mean I won't mind but " he said and looked like he was lost in thought. I took my chance and quickly removed the buttons, revealing his upper half.

I was horrified... It was a mess on his stomach, cuts and stitches which looked like they were freshly put and two new bullet wounds obviously... ' why are you like this... You purposely wanted to get shot, didn't you? ' thinking that I glared at his eyes not falling under his dominant glare.

We both stood there staring into each other's eyes, mine filled with anger while he was trying to read me.

* Chough *

We both snapped out of it and looked in the direction of the Cough

" Let's uh just take rest ok? " I heard namjoon say as he stood up and started walking towards us. " You never cared what we feel when you get hurt do you? " I said with a frown while he just quietly glared at me with no remorse what so ever.

" Yoongi comes on don't rail him up ok your the only one that is good with a temper so please, " namjoon said putting his a hand on both our shoulders while standing in between us.

" You use us to have your fun right? You never gave a shit. Those wounds you have now? A normal person who has been rotten dead by now " namjoon gave a gentle squeeze on my shoulder