23. Crappy Morning

Akira's eyes fluttered open as she met a huge pain in her head. This felt far worse than her other hangovers. She felt super nauseous and very sick. After the events of last night, Ushijima had dressed her in his black t-shirt and a clean pair of her underwear so she could comfortably go to the bathroom in the morning.

He had his arms wrapped around her back as she laid on top of him. She groaned and picked her head up, being met with the sun. It made the pain worse and she soon felt tears running down her face. Akira felt something coming up her throat and she immediately made a break for the bathroom, falling out of bed not being able to feel her legs and walk.

"Wakatoshi!" She cried out. He opened his eyes and looked down at her on the floor. "I can't feel my legs, I need to-" She covered her mouth with her hand and Ushijima immediately jumped out of bed. He picked up his girlfriend and brought her to the toilet before she let out everything inside of her stomach.

Ushijima checked to see it was 8 in the morning, meaning they had to leave in about 7 hours until their flight back home took off. He looked back to his girlfriend on the ground throwing up in the toilet. He rubbed her back to try and comfort her. Ushijima took a hair tye from the sink counter and tied as much of her hair up out of her face so it wouldn't fall into the toilet.

"I'm going to go get your brother, alright princess?" He knew she wouldn't go anywhere in her state, but he did try to hurry. He closed the door to the bathroom and walked out of his room to knock on the door down the hallway. He was shocked when he saw a blonde girl answer the door.

"Where's Kuroo?" Ushijima asked.

"Who's that?" He looked in the room to see Kenma still sleeping. The girl in front of him was dressed in a slutty outfit she probably wore last night. "When Kenma wakes up, can you give this to him please?" She handed him a piece of paper before she walked out. 

She caught a few glances at Ushijima and he was confused. Until he realized he only had a pair of shorts on with purple marks all over his shoulders and his chest. He sighed and began to look for Kuroo. When he got downstairs, he saw him laying on the couch on his phone.

"Kuroo," Ushijima called. Kuroo looked up to see Ushijima with a worried look to his face. "It's your sister-" Before Ushijima could continue, Kuroo dashed upstairs into his sister's room. Ushijima opened the door to see the bathroom door open and small whimpers coming from inside.

"E-Everything hurts," Akira cried, trying to catch her breath as she was laying her head on her arm on the toilet. Kuroo had flushed it, making the smell not be as bad. Ushijima stood in the door frame of the bathroom, watching the siblings.

"How much did you drink last night?" He was lightly rubbing her back, squatted down beside her. She looked over at Ushijima for an answer. Kuroo turned his head to look at him.

"Maybe 10? 11?" He responded.

"Did any of them come from someone other than one of us?"  She, yet again, looked up at her boyfriend for an answer. He sat there and thought for a good few seconds before his eyes widened.

"What is it?" Kuroo said loudly.

"Some girl dropped a drink off at our table for me and Akira got jealous and drank it. That explains last night-"

"What happened last night?" Did Kuroo really want to know? But then again, he saw ALL the marks on Ushijima's back when he came downstairs and the purple marks he was staring at.

"That girl had to have put something in there to get me to sleep with her." His response ignored the question he was asked. He finally realized what he said and walked over to his girlfriend. He sat right behind her and she leaned back, sitting in between his legs.