20. Showering Together

Akira woke up with a light stir, feeling something heavy on her hip and a hand through her unbrushed hair. She rolled over to her side with a light groan, feeling the numbness in her legs. When her eyes finally opened, she was met with a familiar pair of olive-green eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful," He lightly kissed her forehead and rubbed small circles on her hip. It was soothing and definitely the best thing she's woken up to.

"Good morning, Toshi baby." She moved closer to him, snuggling her body into his. His natural scent had a small hint of sex to it but ti still felt calming to her.

"How long have you been awake?" Akira lightly rubbed her eyes, letting out a small yawn.

"Just a few minutes, I was waiting for you to wake up so I could take a shower." She hummed in response, pulling her head from him to look up at him.

"As long as you take me with you." She whispered in his ear, making him lightly smile.

"Sounds like a deal." Ushijima wasted no time in taking the comforter off of the two and sitting up, stretching his arms over his head.

He brought them back down to scoop his naked girlfriend up in his arms. She let out a giggle, wrapping her arms around his neck as he stood up and carried her into the bathroom.

He shut the door behind them with his elbow and sat Akira on the toilet, letting her stretch her legs and her arms. Ushijima opened the glass shower door and leaned over to turn on the shower water.

She noticed the red lines that traveled down his shoulders to his mid back. Akira felt a little bad for putting marks that deep on him, but Ushijima didn't mind one bit. Her eyes trailed down his back muscles to the band of his boxers, getting a good look at his butt.

It was as if her body moved on itself. She leaned over a bit and reached her hand out, poking her boyfriend in the butt through his boxers. He stood back up to let the water heat up and turned to look at Akira who was innocently sitting on the toilet.

"Did you just touch my butt?" He asked, folding his arms at her.

"I've just been sitting here," She smiled up at him and he could only let out a low chuckle. He knelt down in front of her, keeping his eyes on hers.

"Hmm, and I was going to give you a treat this morning, guess I shouldn't." His gaze shifted to the shower, noticing the steam forming on the glass.

"Fine fine, I just wanted to know what it felt like," She said, lowering her head in embarrassment and he just laughed "well sorry Mr. I'm-made-of-only-muscle." She rolled her eyes, making Ushijima lightly frown in confusion. He thought women like muscle.

"Anyway, you granted me a shower, so," Ushijima stood up and changed his face to a smile. He helped her stand up from her seated position on her lightly shaky legs. She slipped her fingers in the waist band of his boxers and slid them down, letting him step out of them.

She could feel him pressing against her, making her lightly blush and gesture towards the shower for them to clean themselves from last night. Ushijima held the glass door opened for her, holding her hand to help her step into the wet tiled floor.

He got in behind her, letting her test the water before wrapping his arms around her from behind. She leaned her head back into his chest, enjoying the feeling of hot water trailing down her body and his warmth on her back.

Ushijima's arms split, his top hand sliding up and his bottom sliding down her stomach. Her breath lightly hitched, gripping his top arm for support.