6. Make-Up

For the next two weeks, Ushijima did his best on dodging Akira. After that night, he thought about what Tendou said, that she really did want to sleep with him. He was too nervous to be around her, but the little woman didn't even remember what happened!

She woke up the next morning not remembering what happened between her and Ushijima or how she got back to her room. She has a massive headache and was sick when she came home from class. Now it had been 2 weeks since that Sunday. Ushijima would leave earlier on runs and Akira would get off work later than she wanted to.

Akira just got home from school, walking into her bedroom to see clothes scattered everywhere. It's laundry day. She groaned and picked up all of her clothes, placing them into her hamper. Akira still had her jeans and large sweatshirt on from her classes. She was always very sensitive to the cold, giving her a better reason to completely cover up. 

She grabbed her hamper and walked into the living room, looking for the detergent that she kept under the kitchen sink. She placed the bottle ontop her clothes, slid on her slippers and walked out of her room.

"Hey, neighbor." She turned to see her usual flirtacious neighbor being very casual.

"Hey Satori." She smiled at him, wanting to ask him many questions about his roommate.

"If you're wondering, Ushijima isn't here. He's at afternoon practice right now. Do you need help?" Tendou asked before he moved, making sure not to make her uncomfortable.

"If you're free right now, an escort would be nice." Tendou nodded, agreeing to go do laundry with his neighbor.

"I usually do laundry on Saturday nights, so I'll just help you fold." They both walked to the elevator in silence. 

When they reached the ground floor, they headed towards the laundry room with many washers and dryers. Akira separated her clothes into darks and colors since she rarely wore white.

"You're awfully quiet today, Satori." She asked, throwing her darks into the washing amchine infront of her.

"I'm waiting for the questions to come." Tendou sat ontop of the washing machine that Akira started, finding another to throw her colors in.

"Why is he ignoring me? Am I that bad of a neighbor? Is it about the game we played?" She looked at him, desperate for an actual answer.

"Well, you kinda, scared him off." Akira looked at him, trying to hold off her laugher.

"Me?" She gestures up and down herself "Scared the Ushijima away? How could I do that?"

"You don't remember, do you?" He leaned back and held himself up with his hands.

"Remember what?" She found an open washing machine a few down from the one she was using and threw her colors in. She poured detergent in and closed it, starting up the second load.

"Do you remember the night our friends came over and we played that game?" She sighed and nodded her head.

"Was it because of how many things I did?" She thought back to how many questions she drank to, the rest of the night slipped from her mind.

"No, after everyone left." He saw that she was drawing a blank and he wanted to laugh, but he knew that was too rude. "You tried to rape my roommate, you idiot!" He playfully hit her in the arm and she froze.

"Did I really?" She couldn't believe if this was true.

"And then when he rejected you, you cried and said something about being like some guy or..." He began to trail off and watched as Akira's eyes dropped to the floor.