At the same time, Su Lengyun's face changed when he was cutting vegetables in the kitchen.

She sensed that a powerful suction appeared next to her.

Almost in an instant, all the true energy in Su Lengyun's body was absorbed, leaving no trace.

Su Lengyun's face was bloodless, and her body felt weak. She couldn't stand still, and she sat down on the ground.

And Fang Yu in the room only felt a large amount of icy innocence pouring in from his palm and entering his meridians.

Suddenly a large flow of true air flowed in, and the meridians were almost reaching the limit that they could withstand, and the true air was squeezed almost uncontrollably, and it ran everywhere in the meridians.

If it wasn't for Fang Yu's meridian toughness enough, I am afraid it would really be blown up!

Fang Yu immediately put his hands down, stopped continuing to absorb, and instead used his own zhenqi to slowly transport the absorbed zhenqi into his dantian.

A few minutes later, Fang Yu completely absorbed these zhenqi into his body.

At this time, a layer of sweat burst out on his forehead.

It's too risky to use the body directly as the carrier of true energy.

Because this suction force is too strong, it will cause a surge of true energy when it is absorbed, and normal people simply cannot bear it.

Fang Yu stood up and let out a long sigh of relief.

At this time, he suddenly realized that the cold innocence he absorbed came from Su Lengyun in the kitchen!

Fang Yu immediately walked out of the room and came to the kitchen, and saw that Su Lengyun was struggling to stand up.

"Brother Yu..."

Su Lengyun looked blank at this time, and didn't know what had happened.

"Sorry, I was experimenting with a mental technique just now, and I accidentally absorbed your true qi." Fang Yu apologized, grabbing Su Lengyun's hand and sending her true qi.

"Mind?" Su Lengyun said with doubts in her beautiful eyes, "I feel like I met last time..."

"Yes, it's just to suppress the spirit formation." Fang Yu said.

Su Lengyun looked surprised and asked, "Brother Yu, are you able to use the Spirit Pressure Formation?"

"To be precise, I understand its principle, but it is not perfect enough. I have to think about it again. If it is really practical later, I can give you the mental formula." Fang Yu said.

Su Lengyun could only nod her head.

...

In the evening, Wang Yan had to work overtime, which meant that the three of them began to eat dinner after Yueyue came back.

"Brother Yu, I will go back tomorrow." Su Lengyun looked up at Fang Yu and said softly.

"Good." Fang Yu replied.

"Sister Leng Yun, why don't you play for a few more days?" Yu Yueyue asked.

After two days of getting along, Yu Yueyue and Su Lengyun became friends.

At this time Su Lengyun was about to leave, and Yu Yueyue was a little bit sad.

"I have something to deal with, I have to go back." Su Lengyun said.

"Then when will you come to Jianghai City again?" Yu Yueyue asked.

Su Lengyun glanced at Fang Yu and said, "As long as you welcome me, I will come often."