291-295

Chapter 291: Femme-hearted!

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-up

Zhou Cheng clutched his lower body and pressed his body to the bottom plate, convulsing and wailing again and again.

Fang Yu glanced at Yu Yueyue who was lying on the bed.

Ding Ran stood aside, looking at Fang Yu, who was full of icy aura, his face pale.

She didn't expect Fang Yu to move so quickly and find here so quickly!

Fear rose from Ding Ran's heart and instantly filled her whole body.

She felt cold all over and her legs were soft.

At this moment, Fang Yu turned his head and looked at Ding Ran.

Touching Fang Yu's cold eyes, his whole body trembled.

"Fang, Fang Yu..." Ding Ran said, his voice trembling.

Fang Yu didn't speak, he just looked at Ding Ran with indifferent eyes.

Ding Ran only felt that the surrounding temperature had dropped several degrees.

An invisible force pressed on her shoulders.

"Patter!"

Ding Ran's legs softened and sat down on the ground.

"Fang Yu...I, I..." Ding Ran wanted to speak, but couldn't.

Her resentment towards Fang Yu was overwhelmed by fear at this time.

"You shouldn't do this." Fang Yu frowned slightly and said.

"I, what I don't want...Yes, Zhou Cheng forced me to do this! He saw Yu Yueyue in the lobby just now and thought this girl was very beautiful, so he asked me to find a way to faint her and bring her to the room. Come, I can't refuse his request, otherwise...he will beat me severely! Fang Yu, believe me, I really have no ill will towards Yueyue..." Ding Ran suddenly thought of a rhetoric, and his speech suddenly became smooth.

Fang Yu looked at her quietly without saying anything.

But when he heard these words, Zhou Cheng, who was holding his lower body and howling, raised his head.

At this time, Zhou Cheng's face was pale, his eyes flushed, his nose and tears hung on his face, which was extremely miserable.

He stared at Ding Ran with blood-red eyes, and roared: "Bitch, what are you talking about!? What are you talking about!?"

Zhou Cheng yelled and struggled to stand up, trying to pounce on Ding Ran.

But when he started, he felt a sharp pain in his lower body, and immediately fell to the ground again, howling in pain.

Seeing Zhou Cheng's tragic situation, Ding Ran's eyes flashed a little joking, and at the same time he felt confident in his heart.

Fang Yu was slow to do it, obviously trying to give her a chance to explain.

Zhou Cheng's current state can't refute what she said.

In other words, she just had to push everything to Zhou Cheng.

"Fang Yu, you must believe me, I am really forced. You should know that I will never do such a thing..." Ding Ran's eyes were red, and he was crying, begging.

Fang Yu looked at Ding Ran, his expression still unchanged.

"Fang Yu, Zhou Chengcheng is a beast. After I married into Zhou's family, I suffered inhuman treatment every day... He and his family didn't treat me as human at all, as long as I did something wrong with him. He will hit me, but I have no choice but to endure it silently..." Ding Ran continued to cry.