286-290

Chapter 286: Crush the audience!

On this side, Tang Xiaorou was also pronounced her name and walked onto the high platform.

She scored 682 in the college entrance examination, ranking sixth in the school and 47 in Jiangnan.

Tang Xiaorou is already very satisfied with this result.

Pan Qiang read the names one by one, and quickly reached the last person.

"Next, the name I want to pronounce is a classmate that everyone knows. He won not only the first prize, but also a super bursary specially awarded by the school board, totaling 200,000 yuan!" Pan Qiang said passionately into the microphone.

Two hundred thousand yuan! ?

There was an uproar in the audience!

This reward is too generous! It is enough to support this student's entire college career!

"Hehe, this little money is nothing. In this classmate's situation, it is very likely that he will be competed by famous universities again. The scholarships provided by these universities will only be more!" Pan Qiang said.

The audience exclaimed.

Most senior high school graduates know who this student is.

He Zhanpeng!

Apart from He Zhanpeng, who else can get this huge scholarship! ?

"Now, I invite this student to come on stage to accept the award!"

"Student He Zhanpeng, 721 points, Jianghai City ranked first, Jiangnan Province ranked third! He is the Jianghai City college entrance examination this year, and he is also the explorer of Jiangnan region! It is worth mentioning that He Zhanpeng is only better than Jiangnan college entrance examination. The champion is two points lower! The gap is very small!" Pan Qiang said passionately, "In addition, 721 points are also the highest record of the college entrance examination scores of our Jianghai middle school!"

Amidst the exclamations below the stage, a boy wearing glasses stood up and walked onto the high platform.

This is Xue Shen He Zhanpeng!

All the students looked up at He Zhanpeng.

"Let's see, people look like scholars, they are really different in temperament..."

"Which parents are so blessed to be able to give birth to such excellent children."

"This is the real dragon among humans..."

The parents were also full of emotion.

"This year there are 750,000 candidates in the Jiangnan area, and student He Zhanpeng is the third among them!" Pan Qiang reiterated.

He Zhanpeng stepped onto the stage and stood among the students.

Tang Xiaorou on the side looked at He Zhanpeng who was expressionless, sighing in her heart.

so amazing.

She asked herself to study hard enough, but only got 682 points in the exam.

721 points, a full thirty-nine points higher than her, how did this test come out?

The leaders stepped forward and presented awards to the students on the stage.

When it was time to award He Zhanpeng, President Chen personally took the 200,000-worth sign and handed it to He Zhancheng.

He Zhancheng's face was indifferent, without a trace of tension.

For him, this result is a matter of course.