111-120

Chapter 111: Ding Ran's mind

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-up

Five men gathered in the middle, each with a lewd smile on their faces.

"Beauty, at night, you dress like this to go to the bar, don't you just want to find a man? Now we provide services for you for free, you are taking advantage of it!" A man with a beard laughed.

Hearing these words, Ding Ran's face changed slightly, and the drunkenness in his eyes decreased.

"Hurry up!" Ding Ran said angrily.

"Beauty, don't you look down on us? Don't judge people by their appearance. The most important thing about that stuff is not the face, but the lasting..." a wretched man laughed.

When he said so, the other four men all laughed.

At this time, it was almost midnight, and there were many pedestrians and all kinds of people eating supper on this street.

But seeing this scene, no one wanted to stop it. Many people even found it interesting and watched the development of the matter with a smile.

These five men are old hooligans on this street, and anyone who knows them dare not provoke them.

Moreover, in the eyes of others, Ding Ran appeared in such a place at this point in time. It is obviously not a good woman. It is normal to be targeted by men, and even deserves it.

"Beauty, come on, don't be shy..." The headed bald man grinned and stretched out his hand to Ding Ran.

Ding Ran's face was pale.

She looked at Fang Yu's position again and found that Fang Yu was still sitting there eating, as if she had no intention of helping.

But Fang Yu had already seen her!

Ding Ran bit his lip, pushed the man in front of him with all his strength, and then ran towards Fang Yu.

She was wearing high heels, and when she was about to run in front of Fang Yu, she accidentally slapped her toe and fell to the ground with a painful grunt.

The five men smiled obscenely and walked slowly towards Ding Ran.

Ding Ran raised his head and found that Fang Yu was still eating something, and said softly: "Fang Yu, help me..."

Fang Yu finished all the Pho on the plate and looked at Ding Ran.

At this time, Ding Ran sat on the ground, clutching his left ankle, his face was pale, and his beautiful eyes were full of begging.

The five hooligans had already walked in front of Ding Ran.

"Beauty, can't you walk? Brothers take you to rest, it's too early."

"I like your hot little sister the most."

"Brothers will definitely love you well..."

Fang Yu took a paper towel and wiped his mouth, stood up, and said to the five hooligans: "You are not lucky, you just met me."