The Strongest Qi Refiner Chapter 6: We are even

He Donglin's tragic wailing echoed in the classroom, but besides that, it was quiet.

No one would have thought that Fang Yu, who was usually unknown, had such a cruel and stern side.

He Donglin's hand bones were crushed by Fang Yu directly with his feet!

After seeing this scene, the other attendants who originally thought about attacking Fang Yu were chills in their hearts and dared not move.

"Teacher, you go faster, maybe Fang Yu will be severely injured!"

At this time, there was a sound of footsteps outside the classroom, and Fatty Liu's voice.

Immediately, Huang Hai and Fatty Liu walked in from the back door of the classroom. As soon as they entered the door, they saw Fang Yu stepping on He Donglin's hand, and He Donglin twitched with pain.

This was completely the opposite of what Fatty Liu had expected. For a moment, Fatty Liu was dumbfounded and froze in place.

Huang Hai reacted, his face was blue, and said angrily: "What's the matter? What's the matter! Are you trying to shake things up?"

Seeing no response from Fang Yu, Huang Hai walked quickly to Fang Yu and pointed at Fang Yu and said, "Fang Yu, how dare you beat up your classmates? Don't remove your feet!"

Fang Yu glanced at Huang Hai and said, "They did it first, and they also threw my table and books behind."

"What if they do it first? It's not right for you to hit someone and hurt someone! Remove your foot immediately!" Huang Hai was trembling with anger.

You know, He Donglin was trampled by Fang Yu!

He Donglin's father, He Wencheng, is the boss of a local construction company. He has a hot temper and has a large group of brothers who are working for him.

If this matter is not handled properly, not only Fang Yu will suffer, but Huang Hai will also be angry!

"Okay." Fang Yu moved his foot away.

Huang Hai breathed a sigh of relief.

But his breath was not over yet.

"boom!"

Fang Yu kicked He Donglin in the abdomen, knocking him directly against the back wall of the classroom, spat out a large mouthful of blood, and fainted.

"After this kick, I got even with him." Fang Yu said lightly.

Seeing He Donglin's tragic situation, Huang Hai only felt a chill rising from the bottom of his feet.

He couldn't imagine how He Wencheng would react when he saw his precious son being beaten into his current appearance.

"You..." Huang Hai pointed to Fang Yu with an indifferent expression, too angry to speak.

He didn't expect that Fang Yu, who had been peaceful for more than two years, would cause him such a disaster before graduating from high school!

"Hurry up and take He Donglin and Hu Tao to the infirmary!" Huang Hai shouted to the stunned students.

Several of He Donglin's followers reacted and hurriedly stepped forward and carried the two who fell on the ground out of the classroom.