151-160

Chapter 151: The dragon is coming!

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

Gu Rulong looked at the high mountain and squinted slightly.

"This bow does not require a bow and arrow. As long as it is drawn, it will condense the infuriating energy into the appearance of a bow and arrow, and then shoot it out. The power of an arrow depends on the strength of the owner who uses it." At this time, the real treasure collector behind Said.

Gu Rulong took a step back and pulled down the bowstring.

A burst of monstrous power radiated from the Sun-Biting Bow.

Everyone present changed their faces!

The purple gas entwined on the Sunshine Bow, slowly condensing the appearance of a bow!

The bow and arrow formed by infuriating energy!

How terrifying is the power contained in this arrow?

Before it shot out, everyone on the scene felt suffocated!

Gu Rulong squinted slightly and pointed his bow at the distant mountains.

Then he let go of the bowstring.

"boom!"

Where Gu Rulong was, a burst of powerful energy burst out.

The ground behind him was shattered!

Many people were directly shaken out!

"call out!"

A purple light flashed across the sky, accompanied by a harsh sonic boom!

Within two seconds, the bow and arrow condensed from infuriating energy sank into that mountain!

"Boom!"

The next second, everyone opened their eyes wide.

They saw the high mountain two kilometers away, bursting from the mountainside! Collapsed!

After a while, smoke and dust rose, and rubble was flying in the sky.

The whole mountain is half gone!

This...is Wu Zun's strength?

Everyone looked at Gu Rulong, who was standing on the spot with a calm complexion. Apart from horror, there was only fear in his eyes.

With such terrifying strength, who else is Gu Rulong's opponent?

"Brother Gu, are you satisfied with this gift?" Real Man Jubao asked with a big smile.

Gu Rulong looked at the sun-biting bow glowing with purple light in his hand, with golden glow in his eyes, and he couldn't help but laughed up to the sky: "Hahaha...Thank you for the gift, brother! I like it very much!"

After possessing this top-grade magic weapon, his strength has climbed another class.

He believes that with his current strength, not only in the Jiangnan martial arts world, but also ranked top in the Chinese martial arts world!

Tomorrow, on Yuexin Lake, he wants to let people in the south of the Yangtze River, and even the nearby areas, see the strength of his ancient dragon!

He wants the name Gu Rulong, and the name Longmen, to make the world powerful!

...

The day of the battle has come.