246-250

Chapter 246: 1 task

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

The south is the most developed city in Huaibei, the economic center and education center of Huaibei.

Fang Yu had been to Nandu several times before, but it was a long time ago.

The last time I came, maybe decades ago.

The southern capital now is completely different from the past.

Outside the high-speed rail station is a central business district.

It was noon at this time, Fang Yu walked into a restaurant at will, preparing to have lunch first.

After ordering the meal, Fang Yu sat in his seat, thinking.

He came to Nandu this time not just to find the descendant of Ziyan Palace.

Otherwise, he is going to find a place to live here.

He has been in Jiangnan for three years and it is time to change the environment.

Furthermore, compared to Jiangnan, the level of the Huaibei martial arts world is obviously higher.

In this place, Fang Yu would have a better chance to get in touch with news such as spirit veins, high-level monster inner alchemy.

"Huaibei... by the way." Fang Yu's eyes moved slightly, thinking of someone.

...

Liu Liansha was driving a BMW car, waiting to pass the traffic light intersection.

She was in a good mood and even wanted to whistle.

Later, she is going to perform a task.

The reward for this task was unprecedentedly high, enough to spend most of her life.

After completing this task, Liu Liansha decided to temporarily withdraw from the mercenary world and come back when the money ran out!

The difficulty of this task is not high.

It's just stealing the ring from one person.

The only risk is that there may be bodyguards around the person.

However, according to the information provided by the employer, this person is just a mortal who has never practiced.

A mortal, even if equipped with bodyguards, the strength of bodyguards should not be too strong.

Thinking of the happy life after taking that payment, Liu Liansha smiled on her beautiful and charming face.

"I need your help."

At this moment, a voice suddenly sounded in her head.

Liu Liansha, who hadn't heard this sound for a long time, was so scared that his face changed and he almost screamed.

After a while, she realized that this voice came from Fang Yu.

Since the last meeting, Liu Liansha's impression of Fang Yu has worsened.

This man actually had an unclear relationship with her master Su Lengyun!

Just thinking about this made her feel very uncomfortable!

In Liu Liansha's heart, Master Su Lengyun has always been an existence like an immortal, a supreme existence that cannot be desecrated!

However, after seeing Fang Yu, this image was shattered.