226-230

Chapter 226: Ji Rumei treats

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-up

Since Qin Yimo did not return to Jianghai City, Fang Yu got into Ji Rumei's car.

There were only Fang Yu and Ji Rumei in the car. Ji Dongshan got in another car because he was going on a business trip.

On the way, Fang Yu kept Chen Mo, just looking down at the fragment of the Xuan Luo mirror in his hand.

Today, more than three thousand years later, he was still surprised to see Xuan Luo Jing again.

More importantly, both fragments contain powerful energy.

This also shows that his vision is not problematic.

As long as the other incomplete parts of the Xuan Luo mirror are found, and then re-assembled, the Xuan Luo mirror, the holy artifact that made the entire world of cultivation crazy back then, can be reproduced in the world.

"It's a sacred artifact. After so many years, it has split into this again, but the energy inside has not been lost..." Fang Yu played with the two Xuan Luo mirror fragments in his hands, feeling in his heart.

While Fang Yu was observing Xuan Luo's mirror, Ji Rumei, who was sitting opposite, was secretly looking at Fang Yu.

Ji Rumei hadn't seen Fang Yu since the Battle of Yuexin Lake until tonight.

Seeing that Fang Yu had been playing with the two mirrors, Ji Rumei couldn't help but ask: "Mr. Fang, these two spirit mirrors...are there anything special?"

"Of course it's special, it's not called a spirit mirror, it's called a Xuan Luo mirror." Fang Yu said.

"Xuan Luo Jing?" Ji Rumei was taken aback.

"In short, it is a very powerful thing." Fang Yu said without explaining too much.

"Oh." Ji Rumei nodded and asked: "Mr. Fang, during this period...Where have you been?"

"Walking around in the surrounding area and relaxing." Fang Yu replied.

"Oh." Ji Rumei nodded again.

There was another silence in the car.

Because of Ji Rumei's appearance, Fang Yu really didn't want to look at her.

Because, as long as he looked at Ji Rumei, he would always combine her with Leng Xun.

This feeling is very uncomfortable.

Fortunately, the car quickly drove into Jianghai City.

When passing a snack street, Fang Yu asked the driver to stop.

"I'm hungry, go down for a snack and let me get off here." Fang Yu said.

The driver stopped the car.

Fang Yu pushed the car door and was about to get off.

"Mr. Fang, my stomach is also a bit hungry. Can I... have supper with you?" Ji Rumei asked cautiously.

"Better not, I only have twenty yuan, which is only enough for me to eat by myself." Fang Yu refused.

"It's okay, I can pay by myself!" Ji Rumei said with bright eyes.

Damn, I should refuse it decisively!

Fang Yu regretted a little, but had no choice but to agree to Ji Rumei.

After Ji Rumei got off the car, the two of them walked on this slightly dirty street.

"Mr. Fang, what are we eating?" Ji Rumei walked beside Fang Yu and asked softly.