206-210

Chapter 206: Who the **** is this man! ?

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

"Old man! Old man!" When Xiao Chen was in despair, he suddenly remembered something, and a light of hope appeared on his face.

"This time... I'm afraid we have encountered the greatest calamity." The old man's voice came into Xiao Chen's ears.

Xiao Chen looked overjoyed.

As long as the old man is still there, he still has a chance!

"Old man, I must live!" Xiao Chen said anxiously.

The old man was silent for a while, and said, "Of course you can't die. If you die, I won't be able to live... and you are an important part of our recovery plan."

"What do you want to do then!? Daotian is already approaching us!" Xiao Chen felt a powerful breath approaching, and his mood became more anxious.

"Hey... this day will come after all." The old man sighed and said.

"Old man!" As Fang Yu's breath approached, Xiao Chen became more and more panicked.

"Xiao Chen, remember, when you break through to the Nascent Soul Stage, you must return to the ruins of our Ziyan Palace and urge our sect **** stone!" the old man reminded.

"I know, I know!" Xiao Chen replied.

"I will help you repair the bones on your body and get rid of this Daotian. After that, you will retreat in silence and break through the Nascent Soul Stage... Go to the ruins of the Ziyan Palace to activate the sect sacred stone, understand!?" Old man Seemingly worried, he continued to remind.

"Understood!" Xiao Chen replied eagerly.

"This should be the last time we talked." The old man stopped talking.

"Snapped!"

Then, the jade pendant on Xiao Chen's neck suddenly burst.

"Kacha, Kacha, Kacha..."

There was a crackling sound in Xiao Chen's body again.

Those shattered bones are recovering at an extremely fast speed.

At the same time, Xiao Chen's eyes suddenly became pitch black, without any whites.

And the consciousness belonging to Xiao Chen himself disappeared.

...

Fang Yu landed on the ground and slowly walked towards the middle of the big hole.

At this time, he felt an extremely powerful breath coming from the front.

This breath surpassed the pill formation stage, and even faintly surpassed the Nascent Soul stage.

"Did the things on your body finally come out?" Fang Yu squinted slightly and walked forward.

"boom!"

Before Fang Yu arrived, there was a burst of weather in front of him.

"You forced me to this point, you are really good."

An old voice rang in Fang Yu's ear.

Fang Yu's eyes moved slightly and looked forward.

A figure exuding black energy flashed out of the big pit and charged towards him.

This figure flashed in the air like a black light.

"boom!"

There was nothing in front of Fang Yu, but his abdomen was hit hard and his body flew upside down.

The Strongest Qi Refiner On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara