16-30

The Strongest Qi Refiner Chapter 16: Actually I am the richest man in China

Fang Yu's eyes were hollow, and there was endless coldness in them.

Unimaginable, this is the look in the eyes of a young man under twenty.

Fang Yu turned his head quickly.

He Wencheng trembled, begging for mercy, his pants got wet.

Fang Yu was expressionless and kicked He Wencheng's right knee.

"Crack!"

There was a chilling sound of bone cracking.

He Wencheng hugged his knees and screamed sadly.

"If there is another time, I will break your neck." Fang Yu said coldly.

After speaking, he turned around, looked at Tang Xiaorou, and said, "Let's go, my house is not far ahead."

As for Tang Si with a horrified expression, Fang Yu ignored him. He had known that Tang Si was driving behind him.

Tang Xiaorou responded, suddenly remembering something, turned around to look at Tang Si, and asked, "Uncle Si, why are you here?"

"I was worried about the young lady's personal safety, so I followed along." Tang Si replied.

"Oh...then you can drive with me, and I will get the medicine later, and I will go with you." Tang Xiaorou finished speaking, trotting to follow Shang Yu.

Tang Si looked at the twenty-odd gangsters lying on the ground, his eyes were full of shock.

As an innate eight-dan martial artist, he is already a master.

But under the siege of more than two dozen gangsters holding weapons, he asked himself to be able to cope, but he could not be unharmed.

But Fang Yu did it, and he was quite relaxed.

In just two minutes after Tang Si discovered the accident, stopped, got off the car, and ran down this path, Fang Yu put more than 20 gangsters on the ground.

What kind of strength is this?

Plus the look in the eyes that Shang Yu just unintentionally showed...

"This son, by no means an ordinary person!"

...

Tang Xiaorou chased Fang Yu, looked at Fang Yu's right arm, and asked in a low voice: "Fang Yu, is your arm okay? Shall we go to the hospital?"

"I'm fine." Fang Yu said.

"How could it be okay!?" Tang Xiaorou said anxiously.

Fang Yu blocked the rod for her just now, and even the iron rod broke, how could his arm be fine?

"I said nothing would be fine." Fang Yu glanced at Tang Xiaorou and said lightly.

Tang Xiaorou still wanted to talk, but she was afraid to upset Fang Yu and didn't take her to get the medicine, so she didn't say it in the end.

Walking behind Fang Yu, Tang Xiaorou stared at Fang Yu's back, her beautiful eyes gleaming.

Recalling Fang Yu's heroic posture just now, her heart beating a bit fast.

"He is about my age, how could he be so powerful?" Tang Xiaorou bit her lip and thought.

Three minutes later, Fang Yu took Tang Xiaorou to the front of the courtyard.

"You live here..." Tang Xiaorou looked up at this dilapidated small building with a courtyard.

"I live on the second floor." Fang Yu said, leading Tang Xiaorou upstairs.