221-225

Chapter 221: The terrifying power of the masked man

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

Hearing this sentence, Zhu Chao squinted, turned his head to look at the attendant, and said, "Are you sure? This kid can become friends with Ji Rumei, and he may also have a bit of identity..."

"It doesn't matter what his status is! Beat him up! This kid is just a martial artist of 7th dan innate, I can torture him to death with one hand." The attendant sneered.

Zhu Chao glanced at Fang Yu who was talking and laughing with Ji Rumei, his eyes were stern, and he said, "Okay, just do this, what happened? My dad is there."

...

The trade fair is still going on, but the atmosphere is not so enthusiastic anymore.

The main reason was that at the beginning, the things that the real man Jubao took out were really shocking, and raised everyone's eyes to a higher level, resulting in later not seeing other items at all, and only feeling disappointed.

In this atmosphere, Zhenzhu Jubao soon announced the end of the trade fair and it could end.

The reason why Zhenren Jubao held the trade fair was actually to trade the items in his own hands.

As for the transactions between these guests, he didn't care.

"You didn't change anything?" Fang Yu asked, looking at Qin Yimo.

Qin Yimo shook his head, disappointed in his beautiful eyes, and said, "I didn't see anything of special value."

Fang Yu looked at Ji Rumei again.

Ji Rumei also shook his head lightly and said: "In fact, I just came here with my father to see the excitement..."

When the game was over, Ji Dongshan also saw Fang Yu and stepped forward to say hello.

After that, the four of them walked out of the door of Huamanlou together.

"Master Zhu, they are out!" Zhu Chao's attendant said.

"Ji Dongshan and Ji Rumei are by his side, this is not easy to do." Zhu Chao frowned and said.

"Don't worry, it's impossible for this kid to go home with Ji Dongshan and his daughter? We follow behind, and we can always catch the chance of him being alone!" Zhu Chao's attendant said.

Zhu Chao nodded, and the two of them walked out of the Huamanlou.

...

It was already eight forty in the evening.

Walking on the stone bridge, Ji Rumei and Qin Yimo talked while looking at the scenery on both sides.

Fang Yu's attention was not on the surrounding scenery.

Before leaving Huamanlou, he found that the masked man had suddenly disappeared.

After walking out of the Huaman Building, he felt the breath of the masked man again.

This person is not far ahead.

"boom!"

Just as Fang Yu was thinking, a loud noise suddenly erupted in front of him.

The people walking out on the stone bridge let out an exclamation.

"What happened? Something exploded!?"

"It's not an explosion... It seems that a warrior is fighting in the square in front of the stone bridge..."

"It's the Red Wolf! It's the Red Wolf fighting someone! His opponent... seems to be covering his face and can't see clearly!"