251-255

Chapter 251: Absorb yin

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

Missing the huge sum of fifty million yuan, Liu Liansha was in a bad mood.

Fang Yu, who was beside him, still looked like a okay person, and even took out the ring and played with it in his hand.

Liu Liansha became more and more angry as she watched, her breathing became heavy, and her feet on the gas pedal hardened a lot.

"Where do you want to drive?" Fang Yu asked.

"I don't know!" Liu Liansha said angrily.

Originally, she planned to change the car after receiving 50 million.

But now, everything is in vain!

"Help me find a place to live, as I said before." Fang Yu said.

residence! ? So embarrassed to mention the residence! ?

"You! You failed my mission, and you want me to find a place for you?" Liu Liansha turned his head and glared at Fang Yu.

"I saved your life." Fang Yu said lightly.

"But you cost me 50 million! A full 50 million!" Liu Liansha gritted his teeth.

"Compared to life, fifty million shouldn't be a big deal, right?" Fang Yu raised his brows and said.

Liu Liansha could not speak, her pretty face turned pale.

But she is very upset!

What she is thinking about now is the fifty million!

"Don't waste time, help me find a place to live." Fang Yu's tone was plain, but there was a slight threat.

This slight threat was caught by Liu Liansha.

She recalled the pain of the torn soul.

She can only do what Fang Yu said!

Liu Liansha was so frustrated that she was about to cry, turned the steering wheel, and drove in the other direction.

...

An hour later, Liu Liansha brought Fang Yu to a high-end apartment area.

"Come with me." Liu Liansha said coldly, walking ahead.

Afterwards, Fang Yu walked into the A3 apartment building with her.

Take the elevator up to the nineteenth floor.

Stepping out of the elevator door, there is an apartment on the left and right.

Liu Liansha led Fang Yu to the left set, took out the key from his trouser pocket, and opened the door.

The apartment is fully furnished and decorated in a distinctive style, just like a girl.

Both the walls and the ground are painted a faint pink.

Many furniture are printed with cartoon characters.

However, this apartment seemed to be unoccupied for a long time, and the surface of the furniture was covered with a thin layer of dust.

"Whose house character is this?" Fang Yu asked.

Liu Liansha walked to the balcony, opened the floor-to-ceiling windows, and said, "Of course it's mine. Who else can it be?"

"You have real estate in the south, and you don't seem to be very poor," Fang Yu said.

It's okay for Fang Yu not to mention this. When he mentions it, Liu Liansha thinks of the fifty million and feels even more depressed.