The Strongest Qi Refiner Chapter 5: Hands on?

Fang Yu focused his attention on the fainted woman now.

Although the woman's face was stained with blood, she could still see the beautiful face.

More importantly, this face is similar to a female friend of Fang Yu years ago.

"Could it be her offspring?" Fang Yu asked heartily.

Of course, it is not ruled out that it is accidental.

According to probability, so many years have passed and so many new people have been added to the earth, it is normal for a person with a similar face to appear.

Because of this face, Fang Yu decided to save this woman.

Ten minutes later, Fang Yu helped the woman bandage the wound, stop the bleeding, and called an ambulance for her.

Fang Yu had already left when the ambulance arrived.

The woman was carried into an ambulance by medical staff and taken to the hospital.

Fang Yu took the freshly picked vegetables and walked home slowly.

...

Jianghai City, Yang Family, in the study.

A coquettish woman wearing silk pajamas, leaning on a chair, was looking at the night view outside the window.

The phone on the desk rang, and the woman frowned slightly and picked up the phone.

"Miss Yang, the mission failed. Ji Rumei has been sent to the hospital. The Ji family has sent many people to protect the hospital. In a short time, we probably won't have the opportunity to..."

"I just need to know the reason for the mission failure, no need to say more about the others." The woman's voice was extremely cold, implied murderousness.

"The reason we are still investigating...At present, we only know that our two killers had successfully solved Ji Rumei's bodyguards and forced Ji Rumei to jump off the mountain road near Jiannan Village. After that, they completely lost contact. And Ji Rumei was also..."

Upon hearing this, the woman knew that someone who had not planned to save Ji Rumei, otherwise Ji Rumei would never be alive and was sent to the hospital.

"Three days, I will give you three days to find the person who rescued Ji Rumei." The woman ordered.

After hanging up the phone, the woman picked up the wine glass placed on the table with her white jade hands and shook it gently, watching the crimson wine shake inside.

"No matter who you are, dare to ruin my Yang Yinzhu's plan, and I will get you out by digging three feet."

...

When Fang Yu entered the door of the classroom the next morning, he saw a desk lying down in the empty space behind the classroom and books scattered all over the floor.

On Fang Yu's original seat, only one chair remained.

Most of the students in the class looked at Fang Yu with joking and sarcasm, and a few with sympathy.

Fang Yu frowned slightly and asked, "Who did it?"

No one answered his question.

Fang Yu looked around and asked again: "Who did it?"

"Oh, you are so pitiful. Tell you, He Donglin and his gang did it." At this moment, a beautiful girl said impatiently.

This girl was named Jiang Yue. Before Tang Xiaorou changed classes, she was regarded as the class flower of the second class and one of He Donglin's ex-girlfriends.