211-215

Chapter 211: Inexplicable killing intent

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

"I don't have any money with me, so I can't buy it." Fang Yu said with his hands.

"Why don't you go shopping without money... Forget it, I have to eat later anyway, by the way, please eat." The little girl said helplessly.

"Junior sister! Why did you come here."

At this time, three figures appeared on the street, two men and one woman, walking towards the little girl.

"Senior brother and sister, I caught the evil cultivator phantom old lady!" the little girl said with joy, raising her chest to ask for credit.

Granny Phantom! ?

When the three heard this name, their faces changed slightly.

This is an evil cultivator that the Wen'an Martial Arts Association has been offering a reward for. It is said that he has mastered unpredictable illusions, which is quite dangerous.

"Sister Linger, are you not hurt?" the young woman among the three asked with concern.

"Senior Sister Ruolan, I'm fine, this old magical demon is actually not that powerful, and is not my opponent at all." Linger raised her head and said triumphantly.

"It's okay, don't run away suddenly like this in the future! If the master knows, not only will you be restrained, we will also be punished." Jiang Ruolan touched Ling'er's head and said softly.

"Oh, if you don't tell me, Senior Brother and Sister, I don't know the master," Linger said with a grin.

"Junior Brother Hongcheng, you can get a good bounty if you send the Phantom Old Lady to the Martial Arts Association. Then you will come to the address I told you before to find us."

At this time, the young man standing beside Jiang Ruolan spoke.

"Understood, Brother Lin Cheng." Zhang Hongcheng started.

After speaking, Zhang Hongcheng took up the old Phantom Demon who had fainted and was lying on the ground.

"Then I will send people to the Martial Arts Association first." Zhang Hongcheng said to Lin Cheng and Jiang Ruolan.

"Well, go ahead." Lin Cheng nodded.

Zhang Hongcheng took the magical old lady and left the street.

At this time, Lin Cheng looked at Fang Yu, who was standing next to Ling'er, who hadn't said anything, squinted slightly, and asked, "This is..."

"He was hit by the illusion of the magical old lady and almost died, and then I saved him." Linger replied.

"Oh, what's your name?" Lin Cheng looked at Fang Yu and asked.

"Daotian." Fang Yu replied.

"Daotian?" The name sounded strange, Lin Cheng frowned slightly, but didn't say much.

"If nothing else, let's go to that restaurant as planned." Lin Cheng said.

"Uh, brother, I want to take him, okay? He is hungry and has no money with him, so I promised to invite him to a meal..." Ling'er asked embarrassedly.

Lin Cheng glanced at Fang Yu and frowned slightly.

"It's okay for multiple people to eat." At this time, Jiang Ruolan smiled.

After finishing speaking, Jiang Ruolan looked at Lin Cheng and said, "Brother, Ling'er has already promised others. It is not good to regret it."

Lin Cheng looked at Fang Yu, his eyes flashing.