31-40

The Strongest Qi Refiner Chapter 31: Kill the game late at night!

Hearing these words, Ji Dongshan and Ji Rumei looked at each other, their expressions a little nervous.

They had heard before that this Master Fu had an arrogant personality, a high self-esteem, and looked down upon anyone.

But they didn't expect that Master Fu really didn't give any face, and he would show contempt when he spoke.

"Master Fu..." Ji Dongshan was about to make a rescue.

Fang Yu said, "What information do you have? I didn't say that I must buy it."

Master Fu sneered and said, "As long as you want it, I have it here."

"Oh? Then I would like to ask, do you have information about the Shinto Book of Heaven that was lost three thousand years ago? Or the Black Tomb faction that suddenly disappeared two thousand years ago, do you have relevant information?" Fang Yu said lightly.

Master Fu's face changed slightly.

Fang Yu said that he hadn’t even heard of the divine book, the Black Tomb faction, so how could he get information?

"Do you think that if you make up a few words indiscriminately, you can reveal the lack of intelligence in my hands? What an ignorant brat! In the whole Jiangnan, who doesn't know that Fu Youwei has the most intelligence in my hands? Even those Dingding When the famous martial arts master saw me, he had to politely call me Brother Shengfu!" Fu Youwei finished speaking and stood up.

"Boy, tell you, I think you are very unpleasant, I don't want to do your business, you should get out of here, I want to continue playing cards." Fu Youwei said, he was about to leave.

The Ji Dongshan father and daughter on the side looked ugly.

They didn't expect that Fu Youwei would be so difficult to serve! If you don't agree, you won't trade!

"Master Fu, Mr. Fang is a distinguished guest of our Ji family, please..." Ji Dongshan stepped forward, trying to persuade Fu Youwei.

Fu Youwei flicked his sleeves, snorted coldly, and said, "Even if he is your son, I think he is not pleasing to the eye, but he is not pleasing to the eye! If you don't do his business, you just don't do it! Even the master of martial arts can't force Lao Tzu to do business. !"

"Master Fu..." Ji Rumei looked ugly, and stepped forward, wanting to persuade him.

The transaction tonight was facilitated by their Ji family, but now not only the transaction has not been completed, Fang Yu is also worthless.

This result, how do they face Fang Yu.

Looking at Ji Rumei in front of him, a trace of **** flashed in Fu Youwei's eyes.

"Well, if you are willing to pay a price for the little girl, I would also like to talk to that kid..."

Seeing Fu Youwei's eyes, Ji Rumei immediately understood what he meant, and his pretty face was cold with anger.

"Hey, forget it if you don't want to, I didn't force you." Fu Youwei smiled evilly and said.

Ji Rumei was about to speak, but a voice came from behind.