276-280

Chapter 276: The power of heaven!

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

Fang Yu, who was diving, had red glow in his eyes, and his expression was cold.

Heaven fist!

This is the boxing method his master taught him, and it is also the unique secret method of the Tiandaomen.

It took Fang Yu more than two thousand years to cultivate this martial art to its fullest extent!

"boom!"

With a bang, two energy **** containing the power of the law of space condensed in front of the monster's mouth, and they sprayed out at the same time, blasting towards Fang Yu!

"Boom!"

The recoil of this blow made the monster itself a little unsupported, and the huge body smashed back, dragging a huge depression on the ground.

Two beams of black light with a destructive aura shot Fang Yu into the air!

But Fang Yu didn't dodge, still falling straight down!

"court death."

Yuan Shaoqin in the distance smiled coldly.

The warriors who stood in the distance were pale.

When using this strike before, the blast of air made them quite embarrassed.

Now that two energy **** blasted out at the same time, how terrifying the power is, it is simply unimaginable.

These warriors were completely overwhelmed by fear, and couldn't even care about running away. They just stood there and looked at the distant sky.

Fang Yu's body exudes a reddish vitality.

The translucent huge fist shape completely enveloped him.

Facing the power of the two laws of space blasting at the same time, Fang Yu didn't even blink his eyelids.

The power of the law of space is indeed stronger than ordinary energy.

However, what he is using now is the supreme power of heaven!

The so-called power of the law of space can only be crushed when it encounters the power of heaven!

"Boom!"

In the next second, Fang Yu collided with these two black lights!

The entire Falling Immortal Valley was shaking violently, and a burst of intense light bloomed, making people unable to open their eyes.

...

Only Fang Yu and the monster in it can see each other!

The two energies containing the power of the law of space collapsed immediately when they touched the translucent giant fist!

This is really broken!

It was broken up in this way, floating in the air, and even the power that it should have could not burst out!

But the giant fist still exists, blasting towards the monster's location!

"Oh..."

The monster opened its mouth wide, roared, and did not shrink back, but rushed towards Fang Yu!

"Brainless."

Fang Yu's eyes were cold, he raised a punch, and slammed a punch against the rushing monster!