196-200

Chapter 196: Go to Longwei Terrace!

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

In the afternoon, Fang Yu returned home.

Wang Yan was at work, Yu Yueyue went out to play with her classmates, and Su Lengyun was left alone at home.

When Fang Yu returned, Su Lengyun was wearing an apron and was busy working in the kitchen.

"Do you still cook?" Fang Yu walked into the kitchen, curiously asked.

"Well, I used to work in the back kitchen of Frost Han Palace for a while." Su Lengyun replied.

Seeing Fang Yu watching from the sidelines, Su Lengyun said softly again: "I just know how to cook, but my cooking skills are definitely not as good as Brother Yu."

During the six months of living with Fang Yu, Fang Yu would make delicious food for her every day. She still remembers the delicious food back then.

"Then do it slowly, I'll go back to the room to study something first." Fang Yu said.

"Yeah." Su Lengyun nodded.

...

Fang Yu returned to the room and continued to study the Spirit Pressure Array obtained from the three protectors of the Zheng family.

After several days of research, he has figured out the principle of the pressure spirit formation.

The only problem now is how to use him as a carrier to use the Spirit Pressure Array.

The Spirit Pressure Formation uses spirit wood as a carrier, which can instantly drain the true energy of the people in the formation.

After the zhenqi was drawn away from the human body, it was stored in the spirit wood.

If you want to use yourself as a carrier, after absorbing the true qi of others, you should introduce the true qi into the meridians, refine the true qi in the meridians, and then enter the dantian.

The truth is this truth, but it is very complicated to realize it.

Moreover, Fang Yu didn't want to absorb the true energy of others.

What he wants to absorb is the spiritual energy in others, that is, the power of cultivation.

In this way, the difficulty is even greater.

Last night, Fang Yu had already figured out his mind, but now he is almost experimenting.

"Would you like to try it now?" Fang Yu hesitated as he looked at the densely written mental formulas in front of him.

This kind of mental method of forcibly absorbing true qi is quite complicated, and if there is a slight mistake in it, it may cause the rupture of the meridians.

But as the saying goes, if you don't enter the tiger's lair, you won't be a tiger.

If you don't experiment, you will never know whether this mentality is correct.

So Fang Yu meditated on the ground and began to recite the mental formula he wrote.

After a while, Fang Yu raised his hands, palms facing the sky.

"boom!"

There was a loud noise in the air.

In Fang Yu's hands, a reddish infuriating vortex appeared.