281-285

Chapter 281: Fang Yu, you should pay your debts!

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-up

Su Lengyun's face changed slightly and frowned, "Didn't I say I won't see him again?"

"That's what the senior sister who was receiving told him, but he didn't pay any attention to it and forcibly broke in..." said the female disciple.

Su Lengyun looked ugly, stood up and said coldly: "Where is he now?"

"It's in the meeting room." The female disciple replied.

Su Lengyun looked at Fang Yu and said, "Brother Yu, I'll go take care of something first and come back soon."

"Need help?" Fang Yu asked, looking up, peeling potatoes.

"I can handle it myself, you eat slowly." After speaking, Su Lengyun turned and left the food shop.

...

In the meeting room of Frost Han Palace, a man with a rough face and luxurious clothes was sitting on a chair with a grin.

Behind him, stood two middle-aged men.

Su Lengyun walked into the living room, and the man immediately stood up and smiled: "Palace Master Su, it's really not easy to see you."

"Mr. Han Tianyu, I told you very clearly last time, I am not interested in your cooperation, you don't need to come to me again." Su Lengyun said indifferently.

Han Tianyu's expression remained unchanged, and said: "Palace Master Su, you don't need to say so absolutely. Cooperation is always negotiated. We will talk a little longer and make a decision."

"Shuanghan Palace will not cooperate with the Han family, please come back." Su Lengyun refused coldly, not giving Han Tianyu a chance to speak.

Seeing Su Lengyun's appearance, Han Tianyu squinted slightly, stepped back, and sat back on the chair again.

He looked up at Su Lengyun and smiled: "Palace Master Su, I came all the way, so you just drove me away like this, maybe it's not very friendly, right?"

For Han Tianyu's rascal style, Su Lengyun's eyes were more icy.

"Mr. Han Tianyu, I respect the Han family very much, and I also respect you very much. I hope you can give me the same respect." Su Lengyun said.

Han Tianyu spread his hands and widened his eyes and said, "Palace Master Su, I have come to you for the second time. Isn't that enough to show my respect for you?"

Seeing Han Tianyu's piety, Su Lengyun was angry.

If possible, she wants to throw Han Tianyu out the door.

But she can't do this.

Han Tianyu is the second young master of the Han family in Huaibei, and his status is extremely honorable.

If she did something to Han Tianyu, the Han family would definitely make a fuss about it, and thus attack Frost Han Palace.

As the head of Frost Han Palace, Su Lengyun must not let Frost Han Palace get into trouble.

"Palace Master Su, if you feel that the conditions are not good enough, I can improve it." Han Tianyu stared at Su Lengyun's face, a trace of heat flashed in his eyes, and said.

Su Lengyun took a deep breath and said, "I will declare one last time..."

"Palace Master Su, as far as the current situation is concerned, which sect does not want to join a big family?" Han Tianyu leaned back in a chair and said lightly, "You so-called sects, now talk to those underground organizations in the secular world. What's the difference? Isn't it just gathering a group of more capable thugs?"