The Strongest Qi Refiner Chapter 1: Refining gas for 5000 years

The mountainous area in northwest China is like a primitive area, with no roads, no cars, and even few people.

Surrounded by mountains, there is a lonely thatched house. Many herbs are planted in the open space outside the thatched house, and the fragrance of medicine is overflowing.

There is not much space in the thatched house, only a bed and desk, and the desk is filled with books and various kinds of straw paper.

At this moment, an old man with white beard and hair was lying on the bed, his eyes closed tightly, his face calm.

A teenager who appeared to be only seventeen or eighteen years old, sat on the edge of the bed.

"Xia Xia, I really envy you. After only eighty-one years of life, you can die safely." Fang Yu looked at the old man who had just passed away on the bed and said to himself with a smile.

"Oh, I'm miserable. I don't know how many more years I will live to be tall." Fang Yu sighed, there was pain in his eyes, and more helplessness.

It has been nearly five thousand years since he entered the road of cultivation.

During this long period of time, Fang Yu couldn't die, and his realm couldn't go any further.

After practicing for nearly five thousand years, he is still in the Qi refining period!

Yes, the refining period! The most basic realm of the road of cultivation!

According to strict standards, the Qi refining period cannot even be regarded as a realm, but only a body refining period.

Only after the foundation is built can one truly enter the road of cultivation.

However, Fang Yu had been stuck at this stage of the Qi Refining Period, and couldn't make any progress.

For thousands of years, he had swallowed tens of thousands of Jidan, but it had no effect at all.

A thousand years ago, Fang Yu's master even comforted him, saying that it was because his spiritual roots were stronger than anyone else, so he had to wait a little longer in refining qi.

But a thousand years later, Fang Yu still couldn't break through to the foundation building period.

At this time, his master also felt that he had made a mistake, Fang Yu was actually just a mortal with no spiritual roots?

But how could a mortal live for thousands of years without even showing signs of aging?

Later, Fang Yu's master successfully crossed the Tribulation, soared into a fairy, and left the earth.

After that, no one cared about Fang Yu's realm anymore.

With the passage of time, the aura resources on the earth become increasingly scarce.

Today's earth, even if Fang Yu can break through the realm, he is destined to be unable to cross the catastrophe and become immortal.

But Fang Yu never thought of going through the catastrophe and becoming immortal, he just wanted to break through this **** Qi refining period!