301-305

Chapter 301: Hard to support!

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

There was silence around.

Everyone looked at the pit nervously, praying in their hearts that Yuntian would not stand up again.

But things are counterproductive.

Thirty seconds later, a figure flashed out of the dirt pit.

It is Yuntian!

At this time, Yuntian was covered with blood and looked extremely injured.

But the breath radiating from his body was several times stronger than before!

Strong enough to make the tourists standing in the distance feel cold and suffocated!

Master Wunian, who fell on the ground, saw Yuntian and sighed heavily, his eyes a little hopeless.

After being violently beaten by Fang Yu, Yuntian's strength had reached its peak.

Now he is probably able to solve Fang Yu easily.

Yuntian looked at Fang Yu, grinned, and laughed: "Thank you for letting me reach the top again."

"Your technique didn't help you repair the broken teeth, you see that your words are leaking." Fang Yu said sarcastically.

Yuntian's expression suddenly turned cold, and he said coldly: "From now on, you can't touch me again."

After finishing speaking, Yun Tian burst into a terrifying aura.

Purple flames ignited one after another, winding and spinning around him.

"You hit me very hard, and it hurt me a lot. Now, I will return this pain ten times to you." Yun Tianhan said, rushing towards Fang Yu.

He shoots out like a sharp arrow, extremely fast!

Now he feels that the power of his whole body is activated, and he is extremely happy.

"Wow!"

Within a second, Yun Tian rushed to Fang Yu's body, facing Fang Yu's abdomen, and blasted out a punch.

Fang Yu stood in place and threw his right fist at the same time.

Two punches collided in the air!

"boom!"

There was a loud noise, and a wave of air spread to the surroundings.

There was a scream from the tourists in the rear, and many people fell to the ground by the air wave.

Yun Tian and Fang Yu were still standing in place, neither of them took a step back.

Yuntian retracted his fist, feeling a little pain in his bones.

He looked at Fang Yu in front of him with a hint of surprise in his eyes.

He didn't expect that after activating the power of his whole body, Fang Yu could even catch him head-on!

Moreover, Fang Yu didn't seem to be affected much!

"Who are you?" Yun Tian looked at Fang Yu and asked again.

"I said, you will know soon." Fang Yu said coldly, lifting his foot and kicking towards Yuntian's knee.

Yuntian's ability to react has also reached its extreme at this time.

The moment Fang Yu got up, he had already taken a step back.

Although Fang Yu's feet were extremely fast, he still avoided him.