The Strongest Qi Refiner Chapter 9: I want her to stay away from me

Seeing Fang Yu didn't speak, Tang Mingde gave Tang Si who was standing behind Fang Yu a look.

Tang Si stepped forward immediately.

"Uncle Si! Don't!" Tang Xiaorou's expression changed a lot when she saw that Tang Si wanted Fang Yu to do something.

Tang Si is an innate eight-duan warrior! Fang Yu would definitely be seriously injured as soon as he shot!

"Boy, I'll give you one last chance. Tell the truth, who sent you here and what is the purpose?" Tang Mingde asked, frowning.

As a top-notch giant, the Tang family has too many enemies, whether on the bright side or in the dark.

For Tang Mingde, one of these enemies can be found, and he would rather kill the wrong one.

"I told the truth, and you don't believe me, what can I do?" Fang Yu said.

Fang Yu's fearless appearance completely angered Tang Mingde.

"It seems that you don't shed tears after seeing the coffin." Tang Mingde's voice fell completely cold.

Tang Si stretched out his hand and grabbed Fang Yu.

"Stop it! Cough..."

At the very moment of his death, there was an old voice from upstairs, accompanied by a cough.

"Grandpa!" Tang Xiaorou exclaimed excitedly when she saw Grandpa Tang who appeared on the second floor stairs while being pushed by her servant in a wheelchair.

"I'm willing to let little brother Fang Yu treat me." Old Tang looked at Tang Mingde and said.

Tang Mingde's expression changed, and he said anxiously: "Dad, how can such things as cures mess up? Don't say whether this kid has ulterior motives, he can't be a doctor at his age alone!"

"Mr. Tang is right, Mr. Tang, although you are in the advanced stage of lung cancer, you must not believe in random people. This is equivalent to giving up the hope of survival... As long as you follow the chemotherapy I have prescribed for you Plan, relax your body and mind, and your lifespan can be extended..." Standing next to Master Tang is the lung cancer expert Tang Mingde invited from Beijing, Chen Jingxin.

"Dad, Doctor Chen is a professional. You have to listen to what he said?" Tang Mingde said.

Elder Tang shook his head and said, "No matter how professional he is, he will only make me live less than three months. I have seen the little brother Fang Yu's ability with my own eyes, and I am willing to believe him. Don't stop him."

Tang Mingde still wanted to talk, but seeing the determined look in his eyes, he swallowed the words into his stomach.

Elder Tang's physical condition is already very poor, and he must not be angry anymore.

"Dad, I agree to let Fang Yu show it to you, but Dr. Chen and we must be there," Tang Mingde said.

This is his final bottom line.

"Little brother Fang Yu, so...Do you agree?" Old Tang looked at Fang Yu and asked.

"No problem, come here soon." Fang Yu stretched out and said with a yawn.