61-70

The Strongest Qi Refiner Chapter 61: Tang Family Shouyan

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-up

Fang Yu called the police, one is to avoid the trouble of disposing of those corpses, and the other is to create trouble for Li Zhengrong.

Those guns were obviously obtained illegally, and the police will inevitably trace the source of those guns and the identity of the group of people.

In this way, Li Zhengrong must be implicated.

...

For Li Zhengrong, this night was very long.

The Ahu and ten gunmen he sent out have never come back.

This group of people must not have an accident!

Because they have ten automatic rifles in their hands!

"What happened? I haven't come back so late, and no one can contact." Li Zhengrong paced back and forth anxiously in the office.

He has regretted it now.

The decision I made this morning was too impulsive. Even if we were to deal with Fang Yu, there was no need to send ten gunmen with ten rifles.

If something really goes wrong, the police will have endless troubles!

Just when Li Zhengrong was extremely anxious, a phone call came.

Li Zhengrong quickly connected.

"Boss... I just received the news, Ahu and the others... are all dead! All those guns were also seized by the police..."

Hearing this news, Li Zhengrong couldn't bear it anymore, his eyes went dark and he fainted on the spot.

...

The next day is Saturday.

Tang Xiaorou called Fang Yu early and said that he would send a car to pick him up at ten o'clock in the morning so that he could be prepared.

But Fang Yu didn't have much preparation. He wore a shirt and slacks and went downstairs.

At around 10:20, Fang Yu came to the gate of Tang's house. There were all kinds of luxury cars parked here, and the market price of each one was not less than one million, including Maybach, Rolls-Royce Phantom, etc. Top luxury cars with a market price of over 10 million yuan.

There is also a long red carpet on the way from the gate to the living room of the villa.

Fang Yu went straight into the villa.

At this time, the villa was bustling with people everywhere.

Among these people, with the exception of the Tang family’s direct line and direct family members, many of them were representatives of families who had good relations with the Tang family to attend the birthday banquet.

Most of these people, Fang Yu, didn't know him. He came to the birthday party for only one purpose, and that was to eat some delicious food.