71-80

The Strongest Qi Refiner Chapter 71: Tier 8 monster, Lei Jiao!

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

Fang Yu dived into the river.

Lijiang is about sixty to seventy meters deep. Because it is the morning and the sun is shining bright outside, although the river is turbid, the visibility is good.

According to the direction of the breath, Fang Yu dived all the way, to a depth of about fifty meters.

The breath of the monster beast was getting closer and closer to Fang Yu.

The eighth-order monster underwater... what would it be?

Fang Yu was a little excited.

About ten seconds later, Fang Yu saw a spot glowing with white light in the distance.

Soon, the white spots got bigger and bigger... Fang Yu saw a head, a pair of giant silver pupils!

this is……

Fang Yu felt very familiar, but couldn't remember it for a while.

It wasn't until the monster beast was less than 20 meters away from Fang Yu, and its body was about thirty meters long and covered with silvery scales, that Fang Yu remembered what it was.

Lei Jiao!

This is a Lei Jiao!

Lei Jiao is a Tier 8 monster, living in deep water, and has been a very scarce monster since ancient times.

"It's developed now." Fang Yu looked at Lei Jiao with excitement in his eyes.

As a type of flood dragon, Lei Jiao is naturally worthless. The scales on its body are extremely hard, making it an excellent forging material. And his eyeballs and blood can be used as medicine with great effect.

At the monk auction that year, a small bottle of dragon blood needed at least tens of thousands of spirit stones to get.

While Fang Yu was observing Lei Jiao, Lei Jiao also spotted Fang Yu.

Like seeing a prey, it opened its mouth wide and threw its tail towards Fang Yu!

Fang Yu's eyes dazzled, and he stepped aside to hide.

Lei Jiao is an extremely aggressive monster, and as a Tier 8 monster, its strength is extremely terrifying.

Its physical body is extremely powerful, with the power of thunder on its body, and it can kill the creatures in the entire waters in one anger. In the water, its speed is extremely fast, reaching a maximum of one kilometer per second, just like lightning walking in the water.

Therefore, Fang Yu wanted to deal with Thunder Jiao and had to kill him with one blow.

Otherwise, if Lei Jiao senses the danger and chooses to escape, Fang Yu will find it difficult to catch up.

After all, underwater is Lei Jiao's home ground.

After Fang Yu dodged Lei Jiao's blow, he kicked his feet and rushed towards Lei Jiao.