181-190

181: Huang Xiaolong's mind

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-up

Fang Yu returned to the training ground again.

Xia Xiaoying followed her, and Xia Heguang cast a questioning look at her.

Xia Xiaoying nodded as a response.

At this time, this group of players had maintained their movements for nearly half an hour.

Strange to say, they, who felt extremely painful at first, gradually adapted to the action.

There is still pain in the muscles and bones, but the pain is not as severe as when it started.

At the same time, they can feel a little hot in the meridians and blood vessels in the body, but it is not uncomfortable, but a comfortable feeling.

Xia Heguang kept staring at these players, watching their every move and changes in their expressions.

This group of players was extremely painful at first, but now it seems much easier.

This situation gave Xia Heguang a lot of stability.

It seems that Fang Yu's physique has its wonderful features.

Fang Yu looked at these teammates and yawned.

"Just train once or twice a day for a week, and it will definitely be effective." Fang Yu said to Xia Heguang.

"I hope so." Xia Heguangxin said.

"I'll leave it to you next. I have to go back and rest. I didn't sleep much last night and I was a little sleepy." Fang Yu said.

"Uh...no problem." Xia Heguang replied after hesitating for a while.

Xia Xiaoying on the side frowned when Fang Yu said.

Actually let the military commander do his own tasks?

This is too irresponsible, right?

But since Xia Heguang did not express dissatisfaction, Xia Xiaoying naturally wouldn't say much.

Fang Yu turned around and was about to leave, but Xia Heguang remembered something and said, "Captain Fang, I promised you the reward before, I can give you a part first."

"Oh?" Fang Yu stopped.

...

Ten minutes later, Fang Yu took the twenty-five monster inner pill Xia Heguang gave him and went home contentedly.

At present, Xia Heguang only had twenty-five monster inner alchemy in his hands, and the forty-five owed ones still needed some time to be collected across Huaxia.

Fang Yu was not worried that Xia Heguang would fall behind, so he was not in a hurry.

...

Soon after Fang Yu left, Xia Heguang finally announced that he would let the team members rest.

But at this time, they didn't feel pain or tired, but were full of energy!

"Eh, do you have a feeling of being full of power?"

"Yes! I thought that my limbs were going to be broken, but now that I completely relax, there is no discomfort at all!"

"I think my physical condition has reached its peak! I even want to go out for a few kilometers now!"