00:05

Another day

★Another day★

Heaven's pov

I woke up feeling relaxed, at least better than yesterday. Rubbing my eyes I finally gathered the energy to sit up.

Looking by my side jungkook was no where to be found. I checked the time it was 10 in the morning. If it was a normal day I'd be freaking out because I would be late for university but not anymore I guess.

Suddenly my attention diverted towards the bathroom when jungkook stepped out
Jungkook.

He just had a towel wrapped around his torso. Unknowingly my eyes widened, He was built like a greek god. All the tattoos matched him and him so well.

I instantly looked away trying to distract myself. I shouldn't be admiring him, not right now. Thank God Jungkook didn't notice me staring at him, or maybe he did but he ignored it.

"good morning sweetheart, did you sleep well?" He came towards me and bending to my level he placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"yes jungkook" I replied

He then walked towards the wall and pushed it lightly and the wall slided indicating that it wasn't a normal wall but a sliding door.

There was this huge walk-in closet behind the door. After few minutes jungkook came out of the closest fully dressing himself as if he was ready to go somewhere.

"come downstairs, be quick. Also this is your closet you can wear my clothes too if you want" he said pointing towards the door he just came out of.

"okay" I said and he left the room.

I went towards the closet and it was huge. Everything seemed so expensive. One side was full of my clothes. Every type of clothing.

There were these really short and pretty dresses, casual clothing,warm clothing, literally everything.

Everything was exactly of my size and style. There were not just clothes, there were different kinds of jewelries, every type of footwear, skincare, makeup and everything I have ever dreamt of. And on the other side there were Jungkook's clothes which looked really clean and expensive.

I picked a plain tshirt because it was probably the most comfortable clothing for me I also picked something to wear under them

I picked a plain tshirt because it was probably the most comfortable clothing for me I also picked something to wear under them. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done wearing my clothes I went downstairs.

jungkook was right there in the end of staircase giving me a warm smile.

"there's someone I want you to meet" he spoke as he intertwined our fingers.

"dont worry he's nice " he said, as he probably noticed my anxious expressions and as a response I just nodded at him.

Who it must be? His friend? His relatives? Or his girlfriend?

We made our way towards the living room but I keep gazing down probably not ready to meet whoever it was. When we reached the living room he let go off my hand and I stepped back trying to hide myself behind him.

"why are you hiding baby" he chuckled and held my shoulders making me stand in front of him.

"heaven, this is taehyung." I looked at the at the boy in front of me.

He smiled at me "hey heaven, i heard a lot about you" he said

He smiled at me "hey heaven, i heard a lot about you" he said. He was just so beautiful, his slightly curly hair covered his forehead, and his eyes were mesmerizing

_____

I was alone in this big mansion again after taehyung and jungkook left for some work. I guess they both were really close because I'm so damn sure that jungkook wouldn't like the idea of me interacting with any other human except him. We had our breakfast together and then they both left.

Taehyung was indeed very beautiful and funny, I was actually very nervous about meeting someone new but somehow i felt comfortable around taehyung, he didn't seemed like some serial killer unlike jungkook but i knew i was wrong. He must be as dangerous as jungkook.
.

Jungkook's pov

"what are we gonna do now?" taehyung asked as we drove out of the woods

"i don't know taehyung, i wanted to spend my day peacefully with heaven. it's not been a long time since she came here and i already have to leave her all alone. Those fucking pricks won't let me live peacefully" I let out my frustration.

There was not just a single man that was betraying us, there were more. That day I killed one of them, but it wasn't enough. They were scattered all over my company. Yes I do owned some businesses and clubs and I was always very careful about.

Everything was well but ever since I moved out from here for keeping my eyes on heaven, my enemies tried to spy on me and business probably trying to find something against me or make me get caught but that's never happening. I will kill them all with my own hands..

Midnight

I carefully locked all the doors before heading towards my bedroom. I hope I could spend more time with her. I absolutely disliked leaving her all alone like this but what else can i do? In order to keep us both safe i was willing to do anything.

I opened the bedroom's and noticed that heaven was already asleep, i took off my clothes and laid down beside her pulling her in my embrace. I kissed her cheek and gently stroked her hair.

"im sorry heaven for leaving you alone. i promise that once everything gets sorted out i will never you alone like this. I love you" i mumbled against her and held her tight.

How lucky I was to hold an angel like her right in my arms, she was delicate and small against me. I kissed her cheeks multiple times only I knew how much I loved and craved for her, craved for her soft touch, craved for her sweet voice. I'm never ever letting her go, ever.

I hope you all are doing well please take care and stay safe! Please do let me know what you guys think about this fiction it means a lot to me<3