00:23

† there's light at the end of the tunnel †

Heaven's pov

I whimper in pain as I tried to move, slowly opening my eyes I found myself alone in the room.

I looked down at myself and to my surprise, I was wearing one of a shirt. and by the look of my body I could tell that someone has washed me up, probably him.

I saw bandages all over my wrists, knees and over my wounds, I slightly lifted my shirt only to see the huge bandage over my side too.

so he finally realised that he was hurting me?

The only thing I remember from last night was completely blacking out but the pain was little less than yesterday meaning he finally stopped when I passed out, the least courtesy he could ever show me.

I sat up on the bed and just as I was about to stand, jungkook entered the room.

"are you feeling better?" He spoke as he sat beside me, his one hand caressing my cheeks and I nodded my head in response.

"You should eat something" and with that he picked me up, I wrapped my hands around his neck as he walked downstairs.

The thing I've learnt by now is that resisting or fighting with him is the worst thing I could do to myself so it's better if I just listen to him.

I've completely lost my willingness to live, I feel like I'm nothing now, my soul is shattered but then again I know that jimin must be looking for me and the only thing I can do is wait for him here. I'm sure he will he will find me.

Jungkook made me sit infront of him and slowly started feeding me.
"Stop skipping your meals, I don't want you to fall sick" he spoke softly.
What's the point the point of all this care? Where was his concern when I was literally begging him to stop? I was tired of him hurting me and then acting like nothing had happened. I'm sick of you jungkook, I'm sick of you being a maniac, I'm sick of being here and I couldn't care less if I starve myself to death.

As much as I wanted to call out his bipolar behaviour, I kept quiet because I'm definitely not up to an argument right now.

Jungkook made his way towards the huge glass doors and opened them, letting the fresh breeze come in. He came and sat beside me.

"I wanted to tell you that... we are going somewhere for a few days.... For vacation”

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, why all of sudden he wants to go on a vacation?

I can't go away from here right now. He's definitely trying to take me away from jimin because he knew that he was somewhere near us and will definitely try look for me just like he found me in the club.

If I go somewhere right now, I might never be able to escape from here. I know running away won't work anymore because he'll find me again and just drag me back here, the only one who can save me from this hell is jimin.

"uhh.. what if I don't want to..?" I questioned

"why not? I thought you liked going out"

"I don't feel like going anywhere, I feel sick and I just want to stay home...." I spoke, trying to make an excuse and jungkook just looked at me with confusion. I knew it sounded so weird to him.

"okay if that's what you want"