00:43

⤹★ You're a love
I'd cross oceans for ★⤸

It was three in the morning and heaven was still wide awake

It was three in the morning and heaven was still wide awake. She couldn't sleep since she couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened till now and what the future holds for her.

Jungkook was capable of making her have nightmares about things she had never even imagined. She can never think of raising a child with him. He's extremely unstable and abusive.

He might tell her that he's going to change and be better but she knows it's impossible. She had known him for years now and she's aware that whenever he's angry, he crosses every limit.

As she thinks of it, she was so young when it all started. A girl that had so many dreams now turned into a lifeless soul. He made it so difficult for her to live a normal life. She remembered how she was so dependent on jimin, but he never made her feel bad. Jimin and jungkook both had similar backgrounds yet both were completely different.

If jimin was not her life, than no would would ever saved her. Even if she managed to escape jungkook she would have been left alone in this world. Not having proper education or a job, it would have been so difficult to survive, and she wouldn't have any will to continue her life further.

Also there were many questions in her head, will she ever be able to love the child? What if he/she turns out just like jungkook? What if she dies before giving birth? She keeps thinking.

She looked beside her to see jungkook sleeping peacefully, his one hand wrapped around her waist securely. He slept like he had no worries, because he really was content with his life since heaven was by his side and in a few months they'll be a happy family.

Early in the morning jungkook's phone started to the ring. He lazily grabbed his phone and answered the call. “I'm coming” he said and ended the call.

Heaven felt relieved that she would finally have some alone time. She thought he would go but instead he scooted close to her, holding her in his embrace he fell asleep again.

She felt so suffocated in his grip, but there's nothing she could really do. After about half an hour goes by as he gets up again, this time to get ready and leave.

Heaven still acted like she's asleep because if he knows she's awake he'll start questioning her ‘why are you awake? why haven't you slept? What's wrong?’

So she waited. When he was about to leave, he came closer to her and kissed her forehead, thinking that his wife is still asleep.

When he finally left, she slowly got up. She didn't know what she's doing but all she wanted was to get out of this place.

Making her way downstairs, she stood close to the exit door. She put her thumb over the device and surprisingly the door opened, maybe jungkook forgot to unregister her fingerprint, she thought.

She kept walking in the snow, not caring how cold it was getting. She doesn't even care if jungkook finds her again, because she knew he definitely will. But this time would he hurt his own child?

She felt like she was going insane, her mind couldn't stop thinking. It was chaos and she feels she won't survive for long.

Jimin was already in canada, when he comes to know that she's here he couldn't waste a single minute. It took him hours to reach here and he started to look for her instantly.

He was driving around, since jungkook's address wasn't mentioned properly, it was hard to find him. So he kept wandering around in isolated areas, knowing that he would definitely keep heaven away from the world.

At a distance, He saw a figure walking..He slowed down the car to look carefully and suddenly he felt like all his effort was finally worth it.

Heaven...it was heaven..

Getting out of the car hurriedly he ran towards her. It was strange to see her like that, she wasn't even wearing anything to protect her from the cold.

“Heaven” he called her out as he reached near her and stood by her side but she kept walking...as if she didn't even saw him. But it was impossible he's standing so close to her, she must have heard him.

He again went behind her, now standing in front of her. She stopped, but still not even looking at the man who stood ahead of her.

He lovingly held her face to make her look upto him, his warm touch finally made her feel something.

“Heaven, it's me” he said again.

She slowly looked upto him and her eyes that showed no emotion just a moment ago, suddenly got filled with tears. As all her emotions poured out at once.

“Jimin.. it's you...it's really you-”She couldn't believe it. She began crying as he hugged her, caressing her head in a soothing manner to make her stop crying. She felt so warm in his embrace even when the cold was deadly.

She held onto him really tight, fearing that it's just a dream and he would disappear. Her head was resting on his chest and she could hear his heartbeat...and she realised it's not just a dream.

“Heaven, tell me where he is, where is jungkook?” he questioned.

She nodded her head no “no, no, no please, I don't want to go back. Take me away from here. I hate this place. I hate that house, I hate the cold..” she began to hypervent.

“Please take me away.” she kept mumbling while holding onto him.

As much as jimin wanted to let her know that he isn't taking her back to jungkook, he just wanted to end him so he could never hurt the love of his life again, he remained quiet.

Because heaven was not in the state to understand anything. She sobbed while holding him tightly only. Suddenly she started to feel lightheaded, the lack of sleep and constant thinking made her so weak.

She was about to fall but jimin instantly caught her, her eyes were closed but she still had a firm grip on shirt as if she's afraid to let go.

“I don't want to go back, please” was all she could say before blacking out.

It broke his heart to see her this way. He wondered what jungkook must have done to make her this traumatized and weak that she's so scared to go back?

“It's alright, I'm here. No one can hurt you”

A/N

It's bts's month, I'll try completing this story on 13th🥹