𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Holding his daughter in his arms, jimin walked down the graveyard

Holding his daughter in his arms, jimin walked down the graveyard. His heart heavy as ever.

Today, it marked one year since heaven's death yet he still feels heartbroken. He never healed from her death, he never can.

He stopped right in front of heaven's grave, and sat down with his baby in his arms. It's tragic how one year has already passed because he still feels like all that happened just yesterday. Their baby was now one year old.

More than himself, he feels bad for their child. How she'll never get to see her mother, she won't even probably remember how heaven looks like. No matter how much he loves her, it's never going to be enough because heaven isn't here. He can't give her her mother's love.

He also hated the fact that their anniversary was on the same day. They both sat there for long, while jimin was busy staring at heaven's grave, love was just playing with his rings since she's too young to understand anything at all.

Jimin patted love's hair, people might think that their relation isn't real or that he doesn't love her but she's the only reason he's living for. Without her, he would have gone crazy.

Suddenly someone came and sat right beside him, jimin gave him a death glare.

“Calm down. Just like you, I came here to visit my friend.” taehyung says.

Yes, Jungkook's grave was right next to heaven's.

“Jungkook was so right, not even death can do them apart. I'm sure, somewhere in forever they'll meet again.”
taehyung muttered and jimin just ignored his existence.

“oh look at you! so cute, you look just like your father” he said emphasizing the word ‘father’ to mock jimin on purpose.

Taehyung was about to touch love but jimin grabbed his wrist “don't” he coldly said. Taehyung snatched his hand back.

“God stop acting like that. Everyone is aware that you're not related to this baby at all. Even I have more rights on her than you do. Since I'm like a family to jungkook. You're not her dad so better stop acting like it” taehyung yells.

Jimin gestures his man to take love back to his car since he didn't wanted to talk about this in front of her  “I'll be right back” he informed.

Then jimin turned to taehyung “It was your idea to put his grave right next to hers?” he questioned.

“Yeah it was. What are you gonna do about it? I'm sure it would have been his last wish. And you know what. True love always wins, and look jungkook won. But I'm kind of sad because instead of them, you should have died and they would have been a happy family ” taehyung thought jimin would be really triggered by what he's saying but instead he laughed at his statement as if it's some kind of joke.