00:08

The Club

Heaven's pov

Heaven's pov

I yawned turning to my side as I realised jungkook was no longer there. I rubbed my eyes slowly as I made my way towards bathroom.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled as yesterday's memories flooded my mind. It was a very nice day. we came home really late and I was so tired and that's why I woke up late today but I guess jungkook woke up early. Does this man even get tired?

I looked at the ring he gave he yesterday, it was indeed very beautiful but it didn't belong to me, because soon I'll be out of here. ‘this is nothing but just my love for you’ his voice boomed in my head. Does he really loves me?

No doubt, jungkook was really attractive. He could get any girl he wants and for a fact I knew that no one would ever resist him, literally every girl would be on her knees for him without even knowing him because his looks were so ethereal.

He kind of looked like a person who would prefer tall, bold beautiful girls with great bodies. It doesn't mean that I wasn't pretty, for me I was but certainly I was not his type.

I quickly got out of shower when I was done washing myself, I grabbed the soft towel and wrapped it around my body. I got out of the bathroom and went straight to the closet.

It was so cold outside but somehow jungkook always managed to keep the house warm, maybe he turns on heaters or something and that's why I didn't mind wearing anything warm.

I went downstairs looking for jungkook and there he was, in the living room scrolling through his phone. I made my way towards him and sat beside him.

"so you're finally awake? I wanted to wake you up but you looked so peaceful while sleeping so I didn't" he stated while pulling me towards him, this was his habit. He always pulled me close to him whenever I was around him.

"I was really tired yesterday" I replied
"Well we are going to one of our clubs today so be ready in the evening" he spoke. I noticed how he never used the word my but instead used our.

"why? And for what?" I asked him instantly

"It's taehyung's's birthday today and he wanted us to come over" he replied

"Can't you go alone?" I asked him, I've been to club only thrice and it was not a great experience for me as all my friends went there with their boyfriends except me and all I could see was drunk people making out with eachother. Also I was still tired, we walked a lot yesterday.

He shoke his head no "he especially told me to bring you"

"you don't have to worry about anything , I'll be by your side all the time, I promise" he added giving me reassuring smile.

Maybe just maybe this was my chance to escape. I knew that I was happy and all yesterday but I can't forget that my main goal is to run away from him.

I certainly cannot love him and being with him meant that I've to be stuck in this house for the rest of my damn life because I'm sure he won't ever let me live like a normal human.